chapter 14

As I placed a squirming Louis back into his car seat with tears running down his face "why we goning home Dada?" He asked with a slightly red nose and pouty lip.  "Because you didn't listen, when I told you to get down young man. You could have been hurt really badly if you fell I say in an admonishing tone. " And when we get back you are going to get a punishment for not listening." I say as I walk to the driving seat with a sniffling baby Lou in the back seat

-10 minutes-

I look back to see Louis fell asleep. Before I remove him from the car; I go inside go see if the 'surprise' is there yet.  And to my luck it isn't.  I quickly go back outside to get my baby so we can get this punishment done and over with.  I take Lou into my arms and walk into his nursery and start to wake him up.  "Bubba wake up, wake up for Daddy sweetheart. " "Daddy? " He says cutely while rubbing his eyes.  "Bubba you gotta wake up so we can complete your punishment" He looks down mumbling "ok Dada". " Because you didn't listen to me you will get 5 spanks.  And as I spank you, you have to count. Please and thank you" I bend him over and pull down his diaper.  I let my hand rub over his cheeks before laying a swift yet hard slap right in between them "one" I hear Louis say in a voice a bit louder then a whisper.  I do it again alternating the side I slap.  And by the time I reach 5 he is a sobbing mess. I quickly pull up his diaper before I pull him tightly to my chest. "What a good boy, my goodest baby boy" Just then the doorbell rings "baby I think your surprise is here" He gasp while looking at me with big wet eyes "supwise!  Weally? Can we get it daddy!!  Pwease! " He says excitedly. "Of course baby" I lift him up while walking downstairs. I place him on my side and looking through the spyglass to see a short chubby woman with curly/frizzy red hair.  I open the door to see her holding the fluffiest ball in her arms.  "Hello are you Mr. Styles?" "Yes that is me. Is that the 3 month puppy that I ordered for my son?" "Yes he is." She hands me the puppy and I give him to a squealing Lou. "THANK YOU DADDY!!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! " I nuzzle his cheek. "You're very welcome baby boy." He sits up and gives me a kiss on the cheek before I put him down to run inside of the house with the little ball of fur. I smile and look back at the lady. "How much is he? " I say grabbing my wallet "he is $159" I give her the money and my thanks and I close my door to find my baby boy and puppy.