{ 2 }

{ Ryan }
I was at the lunch table with the crew " ok guys 15 more minutes " said one of the crew members. " DUNN" I looked around and it was Grace, I stood up and hugged her " heyyy Gracie " I smiled and she did to.

{ 3 hours later }
We had just finished for the day and I was with Knoxville and Grace I noticed her staring at him so I nudged her. She looked up at me " what " she mumbled " so Knoxville hey " I whispered back. I noticed her face and she was blushing " Hey I have to go to the toilet " I said.

{ Johnny }
Ryan left I and Grace, jeez " so Grace what do you do for a living " I asked " I'm studying to be an actor " she told me with the biggest smile. I couldn't help but smile " hey random question do you have a boyfriend " I asked , shit she probably thinks I'm some creep " ha no I don't " she replied.

{ Paige }
" Hey Bam I'm gonna quickly say hi to Grace " I said to Bam " ok " he replied and smiled while giving me a quick hug. I made my way over to Grace but I saw she was with Johnny and I saw Ryan walking over. " Hey Paige" he looked over and smiled " oh Hey Dunn and Grace " I said to. " heyyyy girl " Ryan said and I we all laughed " Grace do you wanna come with me and Bam " I asked her.