15. I dont even have a title for this one.

JEROME'S POV:

Sunlight was all over the place, shining on the forest, in other words, shining in my bacca face, the tree is crunching even louder, Mitch will look up in any moment, why me?

"BIGGUMS, ARE YOU NEAR?" Mitch shouted, should I shout? He will know anyways............. I sighed, it's better if I shout, end with this secret one and for all.

I got all the strength that I had, and shouted with all my heart, "MITCH, UP HERE!!!" But before me or Mitch could react, the branch broke, and I fell.

No more hiding it, if Mitch hasn't saw me, it won't be long before he notices. Should I be scared because of the idea? I don't know, but I actually feel relieved, relieved of finally showing my love my greatest secret.

If I was in human form, I would be probably dead, and out of the game by now, but being a bacca makes me strong, and resistant to pain.

"Jerome? Is that you?" Mitch called, I looked at him, still as a bacca, he had a scared face, how wouldn't he?

I nodded, not making any strong moves, it's like he was a rabbit and I was trying to approach to him, to not scare him of, I need to be slow.

"Hey Mitch" I said, not looking him in the eyes, "please, don't be scared, I'm the same one as always" I said, but Mitch didn't talk, he didn't even move, he was shocked.

"Please say something" was the only thing I had in mind to say. But still, he didn't say anything.

I was slowly giving up, he doesn't love me anymore, I get it. "I get it if you are shocked and you want to leave me, I wouldn't love a weird morphing guy either, I guess that if I get away from you, I won't hurt you at all" I said, trying to maintain the tears, Mitch and I have been a couple since a long time ago, and now we were just breaking up because of my bacca form. I slowly walked away from him, what a way to say goodbye forever, In your other form.

But before I got too far away from him, Mitch grabbed my arm, I felt his strong grip in my bacca fur, what is he doing?

"Jerome, I am. I am shocked, but I won't leave you" he said, his words almost unbelievable "what? Why?" I said, I still can't believe it. "Because the person behind all that fur is still you, you haven't changed In the inside, that is all that matters"

His words were beautiful, he stayed with me, not because how I am on the outside, but because what I have on the inside.

"I love you" I said, getting closer to him, his heat mixing with mine, "I love you too" he said, and with that, I kissed him, I felt the relieve of him still being with me.

HOW DO YA LIKE?

I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY, CUS THIS ONE WAS A SHORT ONE

AND BECAUSE I. AM. BOOOOOORED :D

BYYYYYE