17. what do you mean two weeks?

DEADLOX'S POV

I dont know how much time i was asleep, but when i woke up, krystal was already in the house, and martin Was here too, i could tell because of the laughter comming from my room.

I tried to get up from the bed, my head didnt hurt anymore, i was allright actually, maybe it was a one day virus or something.....

I started to walk downstairs, Adam was in the kitchen, he was surpised when he looked at me

"ty, you are still sick! Go to bed" he said protectively.

I put my hand in my head, and said "dont worry Adam, it was like a one hour virus or something"

"ty, you were out for like five hours" i looked at him surprised, i cant believe i was out for FIVE hours!

Adam started walking towards me and placed his hand in my forehead.

"you promise me you are right?" he asked

"i, Guess? I dont feel sick at all" i said, and i wasnt lying, my head didnt hurt anymore, and i could talk.

Adam hugged me and kissed my forehead, i love when he does that.

"okay, i was worried" he said "i love you" i said and kissed him.

"BROOOO, YOU ARE AWAKE!!" Adam quickly separated (is that a Word?) from me.

Krystal runned downstairs and tackled me to the floor

"oh, hey sis" there was joy in krystal's eyes, but i dont think it was because i was awake, ive seen that kind of joy in my eyes when i think about adam.

Bodil appeared behind krystal, and krystal got up and rested her arm in bodil's shoulder.

"wait...... You two are.." i said getting up from the floor

"toghether? A ship? A pair? M-maybe.." krystal said, looking at bodil, the tip of her ears pure red.

"i was out for five hours, and in that time you two are toghether?    The hell?"  i said, i am actually happy for krys, im pretty sure this is the first time she likes someone.

KRYSTAL'S POV:

-Dat time skip doe

"who do you think will win?" bodil asked me, i really dont know, maybe skylox because they have a hybrid Dragon, AKA my brother.

But merome have skills and force..... Aand the sword, and the bow....and armour... and a furry beast...

"merome, no doubt" i said, we were walking to go to Martin's house, because i dont have keys for my new house.

I was about to tell Martin about me being half Dragon, but i wasnt nervous, i Just know i can trust him, i dont kno how, but i can.

"so, i need to warn you" i said, calmly

"what i am about to show you is not normal in.... Almost any Human being, just me, and other people are like this"

"ok, im ready" he said, with his accent.

We entered his house and went upstairs to his room.

"your mom will not mind?" i asked

"nope, im pretty sure she is not even in the house right now"

"okay" i said and closed my eyes.

"you ready?" i said "yep" bodil answered"

My hoodie dissapeared and was replaced with the old Blue shirt i used at the hospital, i felt how my horns came through my head, with my ears, and my wings and my tail, i was in Dragon form now.

I oppened my eyes, bodil was looking at me, his mouth oppened, but still, i am calm.

"oh, and also, ty is an enderdragon, and jerome a bacca, but you didnt hear those words from my mouth" i said.

"wow!! That is so cool!!!" bodil said and started examining my wings, it feelt weird htat he examined my wings, like if a guy started looking at you when you are naked.

"i knew i could trust you" i said amd hugged him.

"WELL, you know? Now that we are revealing secrets i think i can tell you that i actually think i like you" bodil said, well, actually i wasnt surprised at all, i mean i woke up in his arms.

"DOUBLE SECRET! I like you too" i said, the tip of my ears red, it was the first time i liked a guy, i did had a crush on Ellie, but i got over it (not really but now she is dead so i cant do anything about it)

"sooo, do we like.... Are toghether now? or...." bodil said. This was awkward, but i know how to fix it.

"dont make this hard, bodil, yes, we are" i said and kissed him, being carefull that my fangs didnt hurt his lips.

He kissed back, it felt perfect, if i am honest, that was my first kiss, and im happy it was with bodil.

DEADLOX'S POV:

-THAT SAME NIGHT (BODIL IS STAYING TOO)

everyone was already sleeping, but me, krystal and bodil were in my room sleeping toghether, i was in adam's room, he was hugging me while he slept.

i tried to fall asleep, but i cant, maybe because i was asleep for five hours this afternoon, oh well. 

i carefully tried to get off adams grip without him noticing, hopefully, he didnt, and i got up from bed. adam's window was half open, and i had the best idea ever, if i got out and flied fore some minutes i could relax. 

so without making a lot of noices i morphed into enderdragon, and oppened the window, flapping my way out of the house.

flying is awesome actually, you feel kind of like a free spirit throught the air, i guess now i know why krystal always wants to fly in dragon form. 

talking about krystal.... why is she out flying, i can see her fly with..... MARTIN?! SHE TOLD MARTIN!?!¿!??!

i flied quickly to where krystal was, martin was in her back, oh god.... krystal looked at me, her face scared.

"uuuh, hi big bro?" she said, scared that i will do something bad to martin, so i calmed down, its her life after all.

"ty? are you mad? it wasnt her fault, it was mine, i wanted to fly..."

"no, bodil, i am not dont worry, just, dont tell a word to adam about this" i said, trailing of in the last sentence, my vivion was blurry again, no, no, nooo, i will fain again.

"bro; are you allright?" krystal asked. "y-yes, i just, i feel sick again" i said, and flied down to the house's roof, i just needed a moment to rest.

"oh no......" krystal said as she flied down to my side, and left bodil in the floor. "what happened?" bodil asked 

"seto told me about this, he told me ty's experiment didnt went as well as expected, and he had just some days left" 

some days left? but, this cant be true.... that's why i was sick all of the sudden..

"what do you mean some days left?" i managed to get out. krystal didnt answer, she just hugged me and started crying in my shoulder, i just have seen her cry two times, when she told me about ellie,and now, i always hated to hear her cry, feel that the beautifull happiness she has is gone.

i hugged her, some tears rand down my face as well, i thought about sky, about how, now, when we were as happy as ever, i needed to go, and about krys, thankfully, she has a small peice of family that is not me now, martin.

"why does life needs to be so unfair?" krystal sobbed. that made me cry even more, i dont want to die, but, i guess this kind of destiny was for me. and i cant change it, right? no.

"how much time?" i asked, trying to calm down, but krystal shaked her head "please" i begged " i need to know" krystal chocked in sobs, but she still didnt answer. "krys, i know is hard, but, i need to know, please." i said to her, she hugged me thighter and managed to say: "two weeks"