30

Barat Day :

Looks

Night :

Night :

Room

She had removed he dupatta and 'matha patti' ...
She was going to remove the heavy necklace when she heard the door opening and stopped...

She turned to look at him who locked the door and her heart skipped a beat ..

He removed 'dupatta of Sherwani' and went near her who was still staring him..

He started removing the necklace and her heart was slamming against her chest .

Moving closer he put his chin at her shoulder and his hands found their way to dori of choli at her back..

She closed her eyes when she felt his fingers touching her back..

She opened eyes suddenly when she felt a drop fell on her back...
Probably his tear..!

Before she could conclude anything he moved back with a jerk leaving her..

He put hand on her face and Cried loud ...
She was unable to react.. Unable to understand the situation !

She felt a pain seeing him like this..
She was looking at him with wide eyes who was taking steps back ..
His back finally hit the wall and he sat on floor crying ..

her eyes teared up ... She moved a little forward and sat on floor facing him fighting with her tears ..

He was still crying putting hand on her face !

She was waiting for him to say something Or react !

Om : gauri mai.....
Mai.... Mai tumahry Laiq nai Hoon gauri ..

She was confused what had happened to him suddenly !!

Om : (sobbing) mai ny.... mai ny tm pr kya kya ilzam lagaye aur .. Shadi kr k vaheen Jhatak dia.!
Tmny chulbul ban k mery lye kya Kch nai kia aur mai ... aur jab pata chala to mai..
(He clenched his teeth and puched the floor)

Mai tmhy vaheen Kali k pas chor aya! Mai itna Gir gya gauri .. Itna Gir gya k tmhary hazar baar bulany pr b pichy mur k nahi dekha

(She was shedding silent seeing him like this)

Janti ho .. itna sb kr k b mjy chain nai mila... Tumhari majboori ka faida utha kr apny hi faidy k lye mai tmhy zaleel krny k lye phr yahan ly aya ...!

Jab tm ny Bua maa ...(he was struggling with his words) tab... Gauri mai tm py hath uthany--

(He slapped himslef)

Gauri : omkara ji (she cried)

Om : Ghatiya pan ki inteha kr di.. Intiha kr di mai ny jab mai ny kaha bacha mera nai Ho skta ..

Gauri : omkara ji

Om : kon insan apni ko aisa kehta hai gauri ..
Tm mjy kysy maaf kr skti ho
( he shouted )

Mai .. Mjy.. Mjy ghin ati hai nafrat hoti hai khud ce..!

Gauri : aisa mat kijiye !

Om : gauri kash mai ny tm py shak na kia hota kash tmhari baat suni hoti.!hum kisi aur tareeky ce mily hoty
To aj humari zindgiyan kitni mukhtalif hoten

Gauri : agr ateet k pany kholen gy to bht agar mgr milty hain omkara ji .. Mgr hum kch kr nai skty na ..
ka hota agr kali ki buri najar hum pr na pari hoti !? Ka hota agr bareilly mai hota e nai..! Aur aisa kch naa hota agr hum paida e naa hue hoty

Om : gauri fazool batain nahi kro..
Tm ny chahy mjy maaf kr dia ho.! Mgr mai khud ko maaf ni kr skta..
mrty dam tk nai..

She moved near him and wiped his tears

Gauri : khud ko maaf kr dijiye omkara ji .. Dil ka bojh halka ho jaye ga..

She then moved and sat beside him holding his arm in hands and putting head at her shoulder

Ap hi ny kaha tha na Hum nai suruat krain gy.. Agr pichli batain sochain gy to agy nai brh pain gy to khud q aisa soch rahy hain ..
Plj omkara ji ... Khud ko takleef mat dijiye !
Bht seh lia ab khusiyan ho gi humari jindgi mai.. Srf khusiyaan..

He turned his face and looked at his little chirraiya who smiled a little at him

He Kissed her cheeck.. And she blushed .!
He then took her lips in his.
They parted after a while..
He stood up and made her stand holing her hands..

She kissed her forehead checks and then moved to her lips .!!

She was turning red.. He looked at her and was too shy to look in his eyes ;

His hands moved to her back to unzip her choli

_________

ThankYou