Admiral's arms

I stood in front of marius as he retold what his protégé had done to my mother as she was in a frozen state .But it wasn't completely the young vampires fault it was also my mother fighting herself to the surface . Trying to bring herself back from her dead like state .

"You are sure she isn't awoken ." I demanded .

"I am sure we are safe for now , But I fear it is only a matter of time before she awakens ."

"My mother , do you have her hidden ?" I ask looking away from him .

"She is I left lestate alone and  I fled with them ." I nodded .

"I am sorry ." I spoke after a moments silence I turned to face him.

"No I am sorry I risked something we all fear you more than anyone." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it . "Is their anyway you can forgive me Selene ."

I lifted  his head . "I wish you would stop treating me like royalty , all is forgiven ." I turned away .

"But you are royalty ." He said as he straightened .

I laughed . "If being royalty is being like my mother than I would rather be a pauper." I said with a proud grin. " I feel sad for lestate he will feel so alone ."

"I will watch him from afar he will never be alone." He assured me .

 skip -

It has been many years since that day I have not spoken to Marius in almost a hundred years

It has been many years since that day I have not spoken to Marius in almost a hundred years . I was born of akasha the mother and queen of all vampire's. I was born human and was gifted the likeness of humanity from the power of my mother and her king was not my father. I hated so Her thirst and distain for human's nearly wiped out the world . luckily they lost their thirst and were frozen in time as statues . So in all means I am an immortal human walking amongst the world alone and often afraid .

  I stood in front of the mirror while Jesse, Maharet's descendent who I have been living with for a couple years . She was sitting in the living room watching a music video of lestat's .

"What  is it jesse ?" I asked walking up behind her as she stared at the tv.

She didn't answer and stood and rushed about looking at things I shrugged and left .

Time skip-

Jesse and I walked down the street towards the admiral's I sighed in frustration for the hundredth time since we started walking.  . "Jesse I may have lived since the beginning of time that does not mean that they can't drain me dry ." I hissed under my breathe as a group walked into the club. She has known about my inability to age but not actually being a vampire for a while keeping it a secret from her bosses . To which I was thankful I did not want to deal with them .

"Don't be so afraid I told you could stay home." She answered .

"And leave all the adventure to you alone I think not ."I had read the journal of lestate and was a bit heart broken at how he suffered with the want to be known by human's . how he was to be alone for eternity that .

"You know I can't understand how you can be so into this  but also hate it at the same time ."She wondered aloud .

"It's a gift . " I stated as I lead her toward the door.

We entered and My stomach did flips as I looked around my skin crawled with the thought that everyone was a vampire . I saw Jesse looking around the further we walked in the more you could tell that this was not a normal club . Jesse and I walked to the bar when we saw two women feeding on a man . I could tell Jesse was afraid and I was about to say we should leave when a man spoke to me .

"Hi." I looked to him than to jesse I grabbed her and shoved her lightly toward the door she took the hint and fled from the club.

"Hi ."

"Come here often?" He asked gaining the attention of two other vampires .

"Not often, I'm meeting someone ." I lied trying to get him to leave .  

He grabbed my collar and began to look at my neck . "I don't see any marks ."

"Well , you haven't seen the rest of my body ." I stated really wanting to leave but I was cornered . why in the bloody hell did Jesse have to some here . if there was one thing I was grateful for it was that she was free .

The woman crowding me on my left spoke . "Is that an invitation?"

"Sorry I'm taken . " I answered .

The bald man next to her spoke now . "And . . . where is your host ?"

"Oh he's here somewhere . "

"this host . . . "The woman moved to my right . "what's his name ?" "

"Marius . " I said slowly looking to the first vampire I had spoken to .

"Sorry don't know the guy . "

"Of course wouldn't he's an ancient . "

"There aren't any ancients left ." The bald man said not believing me .

"They all turned to dust . " the woman chuckled .

"So , unless you've got him in a bottle somewhere . . you know you're brave joking like that . I wish you could meet him . "

"And why is that ?" Asked the blonde .

I smirked to the table thinking of Marius and his protectiveness of me. "Because you might learn something . " I sighed and knew I had gotten to irritated with them and shouldn't have said what I had .

"Excuse me . " I shimmied between them and walked to the exit door  .

I ran out of the club and into the alley and gasped when the blonde floated down in front of me I went to turn but soon found myself surrounded .

"Going somewhere ? Now this will only hurt a little bit . in fact , you might even enjoy it . " He stepped forward and went to feed from me . I didn't fight not wanting to reveal who I am to these waste of space vampires .  I knew that even if I was bled dry I would come back. I knew this from my short stint of being suicidal .

Before the vampire could connect and feed from me he was pulled back and his arm was broken . this made me drop to the ground . the movements were like blurs unable to make it out .

I looked to the ground and sighed when I thought I was finally alone but a voice came that I knew all to well .