unwanted reunion

I had now lost Jesse in the crowd of the concert as lestat sang for the large crowd

        I had now lost Jesse in the crowd of the concert as lestat sang for the large crowd . I walked up to the stage  and watched him sing. All his songs screamed about his hatred for what he was and yelled for a way to end his lonelyness . The first song ended and the crowd screamed and cheered begging for lestat .

"You want more?" He asked the crowd .

They screamed louder if that was possible .

"This is for those who've come for me . " He goaded the vampires that were in the crowd .

after a line or two there was a blurr and Lestat was attacked . when he knocked  the first one out of the way another blur appeared . Lestat use the micraphone stand to stab the vampire in the stomach .

The band proceeded to flee from the stage when another blur appeared about to attack Lestat when a blur landed on the vampires neck showing it to be Marius . Lestat yelled to the crowd after Marius gave a slight bow to him . Marius was giving tiny claps which made me give a small smile .

Suddenly two more vampires appeared on stage with them . After a bit of fighting they were surrounded . trapped by the vampire's who wanted lestat's head . The vampires burst into flame making me gasp Akasha was here .

"NO!" I screamed . "No , No ."

There was explosion on stage simaltaniasly  i lifted off the ground and began to float to the stage . when I made contact with the stage floor lestat was looking to me . I shook in fear my heart pounding as my mother rose from the hold in the stage . Lestat was now standing as soon as she was completely facing him he floated towards her pulled by her power .

That was when mother looked to me I could now hear her in my head . "Come with me my angel , my heir , my Selene." I started to feel dizzy she was making me that way . "Marius . " I gasped . Before I fell to the ground but I felt no contact I felt as if I was floating when suddenly all was dark and I was asleep .