begining of forever

I woke on a bed in a night dress eyes opening slowly

I woke on a bed in a night dress eyes opening slowly . Wondering what had had happened  . Stood at the end of the bed was lestat. Heis eyes showed relief at the show life in mine .
"Jesse? " i whispered suddenly .
"She is well taken care of ."he assured walking toward where i sat on the bed .
Before i could speak he sat and began to caress my face .
"You have know idea how worried i was you have been gon for two days yourheaet started beatin this morning . But even than i feared . . ." He confessed. 
"What of my mother."wondering wether he wanted her more than i .also needing to know if she was still alive.
"Maharet sacrificed herself to destroy her ." I looked down at my lap not getting everything i needed two know feom him .
He grabbed my face in his hands and spoke looking into my eyes .
"She never meant anything to me selene . I .. the moment i laid eyes on you . You owned my heart  ,body,and soul . I love you selene ."
I looked into his eyes and aaw all the love i had been searching for all these  for .
His hands slid from my face before smashing his lips to mine .  Before i could respond  he pulled back you are the most perfect woman i have ever met . You are perfect for me and i couldnt be luckier to have found you."
I smiled lightly at the words even though it didnt make me see why he would want me i felt that this was one of those things i would never know . I kissed him putting all the love i felt for him into it our path have been dancing eound eachother for centuries and this was our colliding point . It was like we were destined to be he was meant to wake my mothe so we cpyld meet and he could learn the true value of human life and what our immortal goal was .  His hands glided agians my body before  reaching my hips and lift quickly tugging me to straddle his hips . He was mine and I was his our bodies now communicating this ownership . In every kiss ,tugg, hip grinding , every body shock pleasure that spiked through our spine as we worked together clothes falling away to finially join together .
"All of me was meant to be yours lestat ." I whispered before throwing my head and moaning .
I heard his groan before he ripped opened my nightgown to attack my sensitive breast . I could have sworn i heard his growl"mine" before his lips encased  my nipple .
"Yes." I groaned .
After we calapsed having reached both our climaxes.  We both looked to eachother in awe realinzing we were eachothers beginning of forevers . And like that we fell asleep waiting to begin our forevers .

                     The end