Ok...

Jennie's POV

Finally after 17 hours waiting for the plane to land on the ground, I ran outside to find a taxi. Thank god I've found one and immediately went inside. My heart started to feel weird, it almost feels like, it's broken into smaller pieces when I got closer to my father's house. I called my older sister "Jisoo" to open the door. After a few minutes, Finally reach my father's house, ran toward my sister and hug her. It feels like I've never seen her before in a year, then went inside. We were talking, laughing, etc. My sister asked me who the girl is. If you wonder how she knew about it...IT WAS FROM MY MOM OF COURSE.. I showed her the picture of Lisa.

(The conversation between Jennie and Jisoo)

Jennie: *Shows the picture of Lisa*

Jisoo:*Stares at Jennie* This...Really Jen..Are you kidding?

Jennie: No, I'm not kidding. I love her in the first place. Why are you acting this way though, is there something wrong?

Jisoo: *sighs* I thought you knew that she has a Girlfriend already...

Jennie: ... *tears started to flow down her cheeks*

Jisoo: * Hugs her younger sister, patted her back to make it feel better* Shhh, It's ok. You'll find a better person. Just be patient.

End of the conversation.

After crying on her sister's sholders, Jennie suddenly felt asleep.