Chapter 6 : hiking trip

[Tuesday morning , 7:20]

Today I took a different route to school.
Yesterday it was almost storming and today, it is so bright and dry! It was a beautiful start for autumn. It made me so happy to start my day with this weather.*hatshuw* I sneezed ,
I caught a little cold. But I was fine,
I couldn't use that as an excuse for not going to school.

 But I was fine,I couldn't use that as an excuse for not going to school

[In class , 11:30]

The teacher was handing out some papers with information about next week's activity.
"Okay everyone listen , we are going on a hiking trip in the mountains and for this trip you must make groups to stay in a room"
Gotou turned to me .
"[y/n]-san , can we be a group?"
I nodded , "ofcourse."
The teacher went on.
"We will stay there at a small village for 2 nights what makes 4 days in total"

"Teacher , is this activity necessary?"
Aoyama-kun asked.I looked surprised at him.
Doesn't he want to go?
"Yes , this activity is also something educational. Not only are we going to know each other better but also are we going to see some nature! So this is really important , we will do something for you don't worry."
He sighed.
*hatchuw* I sneezed.
"Are you ill" Asked Gotou.
"Ah , I think a caught a cold but I'm okay"
Aoyoma-kun looked at me , but said nothing.
The Bell rang , it was lunchtime.

[Canteen , 12:00]

Gotou and I always sit at the same place , the little table next to the vending machine.
"I really look forward to the trip!" Said Gotou happy.
"Me too~" I answered back.
"[y/n], did you join any of the clubs at our school?" Asked Gotou randomly.
"Euh not yet but I want to join the football club."
"YES, I'm also in that group! "
"When ca-" I wanted to say something but someone behind me pushed me.

"-you are y/n right?I heard you were having a good time , yesterday with Aoyama-kun." A girl with short hair said to me. She was wearing a weird tshirt with 'Aoyama for life' on. Another girl came asking :
"Is this the new girl who thinks she can be with Aoyama?"
Wait , do they think I have something with Aoyama-kun? I turned around and saw a big group of girls coming to us .
Gotou pulled my arm and took me with her. The girls were following us , but we were faster so we escaped.
Both of us were out of breath.
"Why was that? Who are these and what do they want!?" I asked her while she was still pulling my arm.
We came to the very last floor , the rooftop.
"[y/n] can I ask you something ?" Gotou looked at me. She felt uneasy.
"Yes , gotou?"

"What's your relationship with Aoyama-kun?"