Chapter 1- The Plan

Let me show you how much I really love you.

Let me show you why I want you so bad.

Let me prove to you that I love and care for you.

Love me back.

Show me the same love and lust I show to you.

Understand that I am NOTHING without you.

Please, Rayne.

Please.

.

.

.

.

.

Jacobs POV

Thursday

_________

There she is. Rayne.

I stood behind a tree making sure absolutely no one could see me as I watched her exit the school doors. Damn. I need her, I thought to myself. I watched her while she walked and talked with her friend.

I got in my car and followed them as they walked. I need to be as discrete as possible so I made sure I was far enough behind them. Eventually her and her friend said their goodbyes and Rayne was alone. I had so many thoughts running through my head. I wanted to grab her at that moment. My heart raced as I thought harder about whether to get her or not. But I didn't have a plan so I decided I wouldn't due to the fact that we are in a neighborhood, so that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. While I snapped out of my thoughts I realized I was driving right next to her. I saw her turn her head in my direction. I nearly freaked out but quickly remembered my windows are tinted really dark.

I can't let her see me. Not yet.

This isn't the first time I've followed her home. I've been following her almost everywhere for about a year or two now. Yeah, call me a stalker or whatever you'd like. I don't care. I love her. I love Rayne. I just need to show her that.

Considering the fact that I'm two years out of school means that I won't get to see her all the time. That might have sounded creepy but I need to see her face all the time. I need to know everything about her, which I already do: what time she gets up, what time she leaves for school, who she hangs out with out of school.

Hell, I even know her favorite soap brand and fragrance, shoe size, clothes sizes, favorite shampoos and conditioners, and even her bra size and favorite type of underwear.......Don't even bother asking me how I know the last two.....

Since she saw that I was there, well my car anyways, I drove a little bit farther ahead of her to make it seem like I wasn't stalking her. Thank God there was a corner for me to turn at so this wouldn't seem creepy to her. As I turned the corner I saw her walk up the driveway to her house. Her parents were home.

Since she was gone I decided to leave too. I took the long way back to my house, which was about a thirty minute drive, to give me time to think about how I was going to 'kidnap' her.

💡light build appears above head💡

I've got an idea! Rayne is a basketball player at her school and she has practice tomorrow which will start at 3:10 and end at 5:00. Her parents won't be home because while I was 'stalking' her the other day I overheard them say they'd be gone for two days. She usually walks home afterwards too, so I'll wait right outside of the school, wait for her to walk past me and grab her and head to the airport since I already have tickets.

I GOT IT!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

😑 It seriously took me a year.... a whole fucking year...... to come up with that plan.... and it's not even that great. C'mon Jacob, I mentally said to myself.

I finally got home and went upstairs to take a shower. I got dressed in basketball shorts and no shirt and went to bed.

[a/n: her name is pronounced as Rain... like when it rains outside... rain...]