Chapter 3-On Our Way

Jacob

______

It was dead quiet as I drove to the airport. I needed to apologize for cutting her twice. I really didn't mean to... she forced me too. I pulled into a spot in the parking garage and decided I'd try talking to her.

"Rayne."

She turned her head towards the window, completely ignoring me.

"Rayne.", I said again, a little more stern this time which made her making her turn towards me. I could see the redness in her eyes from all her crying as I stared deep into them.

As she looked at me I smiled big at her thinking about how she was now mine forever. I wanted her to return it just so I could see her beautiful smile, but instead she gave me the nastiest look ever right before I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. Big mistake Rayne.

"You little bitch." I quickly grabbed my knife and held up to her neck. I heard her loud panting and soft cries as it slightly touched her.

"I swear, if you ever... ever... do some shit like that again I will cut you up piece by piece. And if you even think about making a scene or trying to get away when we get in this damn airport, so help me I will shove this knife down your throat in front of everyone. Don't think I'm playing either. Understand?" she nodded quickly looking away. I obviously didn't mean what I said. I would never kill her. I mean, why would I go through all this trouble just to kill her? No. I just wanted her to take me serious so she wouldn't try anything slick.

Before we got out of the car I wanted to clean her wounds up so that nobody would suspect anything or ask questions. I reached towards the glove department only to see her nearly jump out of her skin. It tore my heart to pieces to see that I scare her that much. But I can't really blame her. I just can't wait until we get to Florida so that I can really show her that I'm not gonna hurt her and that I only want to love and care for her.

I tried again to see that she still jumped, and opened the glove department and grabbed some cleaning alcohol and tissues. I opened the cap of alcohol and dipped a corner of the tissue inside. I watched her whole body tense up as I gently grabbed her hand, turning her palm right side up. I carefully dabbed the small yet bloody cuts on her wrist with the tissue. I got a new tissue to clean her neck. Again she was very tense as I dabbed her delicate skin with the tissue.

I was done cleaning her up,which took about 8 minutes, and forgot that our plane was leaving in about 35 minutes. I forgot about how much time it would take to get through security and to actually board the plane.

"Stay right there", I said calmly. I opened my door, locked it, and jogged over to her side. I opened the door for her and gently but quickly pulled her out.

Rayne

______

I hesitated a little as the guy tried to pull me out of the car but I realized that it was absolutely no use trying to fight him. I didn't want to take the chance of him cutting me again or actually killing me, so I let him grab me and take me out.

He grabbed me by the arm as he pulled me towards the trunk of the car.

"Hold this", he said handing me a suitcase and taking another one out before locking the car. I suddenly remembered that I would have absolutely no clothes to wear when we got to wherever we were going.

We walked towards the elevator of the parking garage and I looked for every possible way to escape. But I remembered what he said to me in the car before we got out. We were also on the third floor of the garage so it's not like I could just run and be gone. And he would've chased me down anyway.

I was trembling as we quickly got closer to the elevator. I tried to pull my arm back but he only grabbed it tighter. We finally got to the elevator and made our way to the doors of the airport.

"Remember what I said." he whispered into my ear while grabbing my waist and poking it with his knife. I immediately felt the chills through my entire body. How was he going to get through security with that?

I nodded. "And act normal, ight?", he said looking at me. I nodded again. I didn't look at him though. I didn't want to make any eye contact with him.

We walked through the doors and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt extremely uncomfortable with this. I don't even know his name, along with the fact that he just kidnapped me. I saw a police officer walk by and immediately thought of screaming for his help. I looked around to see if I could run anywhere until I met the kidnappers gaze. He was looking dead at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

"Don't. Even. Try.", he said through gritted teeth. I can't get over how crazy this dude was. I just wanted to go home.

In about 20 minutes we finished getting through security and boarded the plane. I don't even know how considering he did have a knife in his pocket. He made me sit on the inside, I guess so I couldn't get up.

A lady's voice came on over the intercom as she gave us instructions and told us how long the journey would be. Apparently this psycho is taking me to Florida... why Florida? The lady said the whole trip would take about 5 and a half hours. Great.

We began to take off as I looked out the window feeling my tears ready to explode from my eyes. I didn't want them to fall but I no longer had any control over them. They flowed freely into my lap and I could feel the stares from my kidnapper but he said nothing. I closed my eyes, trying to think of only positive things. Wait, how can you think positive when your being kidnapped by a crazy lunatic. Eventually I fell asleep repeatedly telling myself that this was nothing but a dream and that when I wake up I will be back home.