Five

I woke up to my phone ringing and i grabbed it, answering without checking caller ID. "Jen. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I sat up, confused as I heard Colin's voice. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Why on earth would you tweet that shit?" He asked and I confusedly went to check my Twitter, him on speaker. "I just woke up. I haven't used Twitter in days." I said and my eyes widened as I saw the tweets that said things like "so glad to finally be away from the once cast. So much happier now that I don't have to kiss Lana." And "can't wait until I finish the last episode I'm in so I never have to see any of them again." My breathing hitched and I felt horrible. These tweets have been posted for hours. "Colin, I didn't say any of this. Fuck what if Lana sees?" I said and immediately started a report to twitter saying I'd been hacked. He sighed before answering. "She's seen it. And she's really upset. Everyone is because the tweets sat for so long. They think you actually said it." He said and I teared up. "No I love all of you guys like my family. You should know that." I said and my voice cracked. "Just... fix it Jen.." he said softly before hanging up. Twitter got back to me saying they'd look into it and they deleted all the tweets for me. I immediately sent out a tweet apologizing, explaining I got hacked. But that didn't change the hateful things people had already sent. "I knew you were fake. I wish they had hired someone else to play Emma." "I knew you were secretly a bitch. Called it." I frowned and rolled my eyes as people immediately started replying to my tweet and I got up to put some clothes on so I could go down to the set and apologize to Lana, then everyone else.

I sat in Lana's trailer since she was filming and I looked around. I haven't been in here in a long time. The door opened and I turned to see Lana. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw me. "What do you want?" She spit and I sighed. "Lana I didn't tweet any of that. I got hacked. I didn't even know about it until Colin called me. I was asleep still. I love you. So much. You know that." I said and she sighed before looking away. "Do you not believe me?" I asked, nervous. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Of course I believe you. But seeing that on your twitter just hurt me so much." She said and tears rolled down her cheeks. I immediately got up and pulled her into my arms. She held me tight and buried her face in the crook of my neck as she cried. "I'm so sorry. I wish it didn't happen. I never ever want you hurt." I said quietly. She sniffled. "I love you so much." She said in a soft tone and I closed my eyes. I rubbed her back and she pulled away. "Jen I miss you." She said and a tear rolled down her cheek. I reached up and wiped her tear away. "I'm here now. You don't have to miss me." I said and she smiled sadly. "They fired everyone. It's just me, Colin and Robert left. They've asked Bex back for a few episodes but I miss you. The new cast is nice but it's not the same. I just want my wife back." She said sadly and I frowned. "I'll always be your wife. We didn't get a divorce. It's just a new curse. And no one knows where I am or remembers me because of said curse." I said and she sighed. "That's just as bad as a divorce." She mumbled. I shook my head.

After hours of talking with her, she fell asleep and I just held her. We're in the bed in her trailer. I had Colin apologize to the rest of the cast I offended and he explained I was making Lana feel better. They all understood. I played in her hair and bit my lip. All of a sudden, she woke up and looked at me. "I need alcohol." She sniffled. I nodded. "Let's go home okay?" I said and she nodded. We got up and left, both going to my car but no one questioned which house we were going to. My house has become Lana's second home over the years. She calls it home. I drove us home and much too soon, we were off making bad decisions in my home office.

AN: short and shit. But I'm working on my next chapter. Sorry. I don't have any excuses other than senior year stressing me the fuck out. But I'm trying to write whenever I can. Please don't be mad at me guys. Love you.
Xo Logan