Chapter 23

"Finn are you insane!?"Marceline shouted."I can't turn you into a vampire. It's a very depressing life. You might end up hating me..." Finn smiled at her." I won't". He assured her as he caressed her cheeks."Besides.. I've already decided to give my life to you. To spend every second of eternity for you."

"Finn what are you-" Marceline said before Finn cut her off.

"I want to spend every day and every second with you. Grow old and have kids... Well maybe not grow old since I'm gonna be a vampire as well... But, what I'm really trying to say is... And I know it's too sudden but... Will you make me the happiest man in Oo?"

"What?..." Marceline looked dumbfounded.

" Oh my God! oh my God!... It's happening!!!!" Fionna was flipping out as she crushed Marshall Lee's hand with her hugging.

"Finn what are you saying?" Marceline looking rather confused. Finn bent on the ground with one knee. "What I'm saying is.... Will you marry me?"

Marceline looked shocked. Her mouth wide open as if she's trying to process. " F-Finn.....are you sure that's something you want?" Finn gave her a smile. "I've never been more sure my entire life." Finn stood up. "Why?... Is that a no?"

"Yes!!" Marceline shouted.

"Yes as in no?" Finn teased. Pouting.

"Yes as in yes dum dum! I will marry you!"  Marceline jumped into Finn's embrace and gave him a kiss. Fionna literally fainted on Marshall Lee's arms as everyone cheered.

"It's great that everyone's happy and all but...we still need to get out of here." Cake interrupted.

"Oh right... hehe" Finn embarrassedly laughed. "Do what you gotta do Marcy." Finn said as he fake fall on Marceline's arms while placing the back of his hand on his forehead. Marceline giggled. " You're seriously playing damsel in distress right now?" They both laughed.

"We ain't got much time y'all" Cake deadpanned.

"Ok, here goes. This'll hurt a bit." Marceline said as she bared her fangs. " Be gentle... it's my first time." Finn blinked with one eye. "Dude!!!... seriously!?" Marceline entered a laughing fit. Marshall Lee also laughing while he held Fionna who was still asleep in his arms. Caked just gave out an irritated groan.

"Ok now I'm ready." Finn said, serious this time. Marceline nodded as she slowly licked Finn's neck. This gave Finn Goosebumps. Marceline finally bit his neck. Finn winced at the pain. Marceline almost couldn't control herself as she sucked Finn's blood. Marshall Lee pulled her off before she could end up killing Finn.

"F-Finn!!!.... I'm so sorry!" She cried. "It's fine.... I'm okay." Finn assured her.  Marceline bit her arm and put it in front of Finn. " You need to drink my blood for it to work." Finn nodded as he sucked the blood dripping from her arm. Finn pulled off as pain entered his body. Clutching his heart as he fell to his knees, gasping for air. "Finn!!" Marceline cried. Finn passed out from the pain. "He's okay Marceline." Marshall Lee assured her. She nodded.

Moments later Finn opened his eyes. His pupils were red. Finn stood up, rubbing the back of his head. His features changed. His skin was now dark gray, nails replaced with claws, fangs grew as he opened his mouth and ears grew to an elfish length.

"Finn are you okay?" Marceline stepped forward as she caressed his cheeks. Finn smiled. "Never better".

Suddenly the heard gasping. "What happened!? What did I miss!?" It was Fionna. She had just woken up.

******
I'm back!!! And you can thank
Spike_Spiegel_Jr for that. Lol!

Sorry if there were grammatical errors....I'm using a phone so.... autocorrect.