Chapter 15!!!

~Marceline's P.O.V.~

"Marcy! Marcy!!" I heard Finn shout. I snapped out from what i was thinking earlier.

"You okay?" Finn asked. "Uhh...what happened?" I asked.

"I asked you what tier 15 meant and you sort of went blank" Said Finn. It was just my imagination?...Thank Glob!. "Oh.....is that so?....don't worry I'm fine." I said as i laid  back on the bed. "Oh okay....So, what does tier 15 mean?" Finn said and also laid on the bed. I got up immediately."Wha!....uh i-i d-don't k-know?" I stuttered and facepalmed myself. Surely Finn's not that stupid to fall for than answer." Oh, i see..." he said and closed his eyes. I stand corrected.

"Finn?....Finn?" I asked. He didn't answer. He seems to be asleep already. I sighed and went to bed with him.

********* 

It"s the middle of the night and i can't sleep. I kept thinking about what Finn said earlier. "Ugh! Damn!....why can't i stop thinking about that!?" I said to myself. I turned to Finn who was sleeping like a baby. Next i knew i was blushing. He looks....he was just....wow! I can't even say a word. Suddenly he moved closer. That made me blush even more. His nose touching mine. I tried turn but his hands wrapped around me tightly which made me unable to move. "E-eh!!!!" i shouted then covered my mouth. Thankfully he was still asleep. I'm probably as red as a tomato now. I tried to break free but up to no avail. For a human he's quite strong. Suddenly he pulled me closer, my chest touching his. This made things even akward for me. I kept struggling but still up to no avail. Before i knew it i fell asleep.

*********

~Finn's P.O.V.~ 

(Sorry!!!!!.....i felt uncomfortable doing Marcy's P.O.V.!!!)

I woke up with Marceline's hands wrapped around me. I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I took her hands of me carefully so that i won't wake her up. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I took two eggs from the fridge and some meat i got from Meat man a few days ago. I fried the eggs and barbecued the meat. After that, set up the table and took a bath. As i got out of the shower i put on a towel and went out of the bathroom to find my clothes. It was on my backpack next to Marceline. I slowly crept so that i wouldn't wake up Marceline. Suddenly, I heard a moan. It was Marceline waking up. She stretches and floats up, She turned to me.

"Whaaa!!!.....why are you- oh no...did something happen last night!!!" She shouted while panicking. "W-wait Marcy I-i can explain!!" I said to her trying to calm her down. "I just took a bath...sheesh....and what do you mean with 'something happen'?"  I said.

"N-nothing!!.." She shouted as her cheeks flushed red. I just sighed in response.

I took my clothes from my backpack and went to the bathroom to change. I wore a blue shirt, black pants and a pair of black shoes.

I went downstairs to see Marceline eating the breakfast i made for her. I joined her shortly. After breakfast i helped Marceline wash the dishes. Suddenly a portal appeared from behind us. It was Hudson Abadeer!. 

"Dad?" Said Marceline.

"Hello Marceline, Finn" Said Hunson Abadeer.

"Uh...Hi?" I replied.

"So i hear that you two are a couple now" Said Hunson Abadeer.

"Yes..." Marceline replied.

"Wonderful!!!"He shouted with delight.

"What!...why?" Me and Marcy said, getting confused. I thought he'd disagree but...

"Why?......Because Finn will be the one to take control of the family business instead!!" He shouted with delight.

"Huh?.....Ehhhhhh!"

TO BE CONTINUED......

SO...HERE YOU GO GUYS...I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET THE TIME FOR IT.

DEUCES!!!!