001. MOVING IN

( STRANGE LOVE )
CHAPTER ONE:
MOVING IN!

( STRANGE LOVE )CHAPTER ONE:MOVING IN!

Today was the day.

Wednesday sighed to herself as she laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Today was the day Beverly Marsh would be moving in with her family. Wednesday wasn't exactly for the notion, but she wasn't against it either. She was neutral, for she didn't really care if the girl lived there or not. Either way, it didn't really affect her, and it wasn't like she was going to make friends with the girl anyhow, she was now nothing but another resident of the household.

Wednesday sighed once more, before getting out of bed to prepare herself for the long day to come. After getting dressed into one of her usual black, white-collared dresses, she brushed her hair and put them into two braids, one laying on each of her shoulders. She then exited her room and climbed down the many stairs to get to the kitchen, she was really thirsty.

For blood. She thought to herself, snickering.

Once she reached the kitchen, she sat down in he usual seat next to Calpurnia who was already seated, and watched as her mother finished prepare breakfast. Calpurnia had this smug look on her face, but Wednesday didn't notice until it was too late.

She took a drink from the cup that was there before she sat down, but before any of it could pass her throat, she tasted the familiar tang that caused warning bells to go off in her head. She quickly turned her head towards her left, then spit out the contents, drenching Calpurnia in the solution that was now laced with Wednesday's saliva.

Wednesday knew right away what the tang taste in the water was--laxatives. A few weeks ago, she had put laxatives in Calpurnia's drink, but the difference between today and then was that Calprunia actually drank it.

She had spent the following two hours in the bathroom, all while Wednesday had laughed so hard she almost threw up. To say Nia was pissed was an understatement.

"I'll get you back you little shit! Just you wait!" She had swore in her fit of rage.

She had been extra observant the weeks after the prank, for she knew Calpurnia would stay true to her word, but the only question was when she would execute her revenge plot.

Calpurnia had done nothing to get Wednesday back until now, except she failed. You see, Wednesday was a very smart girl and knew the effects of dissolving the laxatives in water would leave a detectable tangy flavor, so she had to mask the taste by choosing to dissolve the tablets in something other than water.

Orange juice was what Wednesday offered to drink at diner that night, and it was orange juice that perfectly masked the tang taste.