Look What the Storm Drug In

Synopsis: This is another Ezria rewrite but it is quiet a bit different from the ones from before. I basically only looked at it because I thought it would work nicely after Rainy Night In Rosewood. One of the main differences is it is based off an entire episode and all the Liars are featured making it too long for a one shot. As I already said the Ezria scene in this episode was ho hum, I was in love Ezria at this point and found it completely dull so in this even the scene rewrite is different, it is basically an Ezria Ezria scene rewrite with Jaria worked in trying to sneak off to be alone, but Noel and Ezra interfere with plans.
I suggest reading think Look What the Storm Drug In in its entirety, it will be less confusing and help with future rewrites in this series as I hope all of them to be connected.

Pairings: Noel/Aria, Jason/Aria

Characters: Aria, Jason, Noel, Ezra, Hanna, Emily, Spencer, Wilden

                                                                        https://my

                                                                        https://my.w.tt/UiNb/GfS7qneqPG

☔️11:00ish am

☔️Aria and Noel

Aria was talking to Hanna when she seen Jason DiLAurentis walk into school. And as if by instinct his eyes zoned right in on hers and gave her a small smile and wave and she smiled back at him. Hanna turn to see who Aria was looking at, "Ugh, just what we need another creep."

"He's not a creep Hanna, Alison and Jenna lied to him about Spencer and us. He never actually knew any of us so what was he supposed to think." Aria defended.

"Geez Ar don't bite my head off, besides it was kind of creepy how he always stayed in his bedroom listening to that depressing music and got high all the time."

"I happened to have liked some of that music." Aria mumbled and Hanna immediately felt guilty having forgotten that Aria had been goth when they first met and there was still traces of it in her style and the music she listened to.

"I'm sorry Aria I never thought of you as creepy."

"Yeah you did. In the fifth grade before we met, we had the same lunch period you were wearing a necklace that I thought looked cool, I tapped your shoulder, you seen me and ran off.," Aria laughed.

Hanna's cheeks flamed remembering the incident and when they worked that charity rummage sell she had to work with Aria only to find out she wasn't creepy she was just eclectic.

Aria once again looked toward Jason catching his eye and smiled shyly. She really wanted to be alone with him for a minute. She told Hanna she would talk to her later and the blonde nodded absently her attention once again on her boyfriend and something he was saying to Noel.

She hoped Jason got the hint and followed her as she made her way toward the music room as inconspicuous as she could. A couple minutes later she heard the door open and close quietly and thinking it was Jason she turned around only to see Noel Kahn standing there. The smile gracing her face a little less bright than it had been. Noel looked around the music room and spotted a guitar and went over picked it up and sat down and started strumming it lightly,