I See an A in Your Future

Synopsis: this is the Jaria rewrite of the Ezria scene from I See an A in Your Future I knew going in this would be too long for a one shot, it is based on the homecoming episode and all the Liars had scenes focused on them and I would suggest breading it in its entirety to know what is going on with Aria and Jason

Synopsis: this is the Jaria rewrite of the Ezria scene from I See an A in Your Future  I knew going in this would be too long for a one shot, it is based on the homecoming episode and all the Liars had scenes focused on them and I would suggest br...

https://my.w.tt/UiNb/j0BBT7mrPG

Saturday – Homecoming Dance
When Jason walked into the dance he automatically started looking for her. Ella had given him the perfect excuse to be here, he had been trying to think of a way to see Aria and talk to her since he had got into town yesterday. He had started to call her a dozen times, but chickened out thinking she wouldn't accept his calls after what he had done.

She probably wouldn't believe him, it sounded far fetched even to him. Who in their right mind would believe him if he told them that someone calling themselves A had contacted him. he had received a text not even five minutes after hanging up with Aria, his schedule had been hectic and he had been unable to call her as much as he wanted since he had gone back to college. When he heard the ping, and seen it was from A and there was an attachment he had thought it was from Aria, that maybe she had sent him special picture or something along those lines.

'Did that little bitch really think I would allow her to date my brother, either break up with her or I will make sure everyone knows what a big slut she is.'-A.

Was this psycho claiming to be his dead sister? The bastard even sent a snippet of the video. He had no clue how anyone had gotten the footage he could have sworn the curtains in the room had been closed. If it hadn't been filmed without permission and being used to hurt the girl he loved it would have been hot. Aria looked like a goddess as she rode him her hands placed on his thighs behind her for support heaving breast thrust in the air and her head thrown back as she moaned his name. His hands were clutched around her tiny waist and he was chanting her name telling her how perfect she was, that he loved her.

He broke up with Aria giving this nameless faceless person what they wanted, he had heard Aria crying even before he ended the call, and out of fear that he would cave and beg her forgiveness he tuned his phone off completely. When he turned it on the next morning there was a text from A that had been sent as soon as he hung up telling him he had made the right decision, and the video was in safe hands as long as he never spoke to or seen Aria again. How had this A known he had made the call? after the text there were several from Aria and even a few voice mails and then he didn't hear from her again.

The other day his drug counselor, Bethany noticed he seemed depressed and convinced him to talk to him. She took him out for coffee and their time was up since he was her last appointment; once he got talking it was like the flood gates opened. She probably knew more about Jason and Aria than she wanted to, she had listened and then told him if he loved her he needed to put up a fight, to talk to Aria honestly and tell her about the threat that was made, not to roll over and play dead and let some bully win. Since it was out of the office she advised him that it was the romantic in her talking, the drug counselor would advise him to wait another year before getting involved in a serious relationship, but she thought he already was and had been for years, just never acted on it until now.