"Carl, give it back!" you yelled, rolling your eyes and chasing your best friend up the stairs of the Gallagher house. Since you had stopped to text a few times while the two of you were playing a video game on the couch, he took it upon himself to snatch the phone out of your hands and run away with it.

"Hey, I just wanna know who could be so important that they could distract you as I kicked your ass in Call of Duty," he teased, sprinting into his room and unsuccessfully attempting to slam the door before you put your foot in the doorway.

"Ow, what the fuck, Carl?" you yelled, limping in on the foot that hadn't been crushed by the door. "I was literally just answering my brother to let him know that I was spending the night here as usual! And I was letting him know that I'd go grocery shopping tomorrow. Now give me my phone back so I can finish kicking your ass downstairs."

Carl smirked and raised his eyebrows at you, plopping down on Ian's empty bed. "Your brother. hmm." His eyes continued to noisily scan the screen of your phone.

"Yes, Carl, my brother. I'm pretty sure we both know that I have nobody interesting to text considering I've been single for, what, six months now? Now give me my phone back," you demanded, inching forward and banging your hip into his dresser. The rocking of the dresser caused a box to fall on the ground, spilling out its contents. A smirk formed on your lips as your eyes scanned the ground. It was your turn to tease him now. "Ah, nice condoms. I see someone's got the girls?"

Carl immediately shot up to his feet, shoving you to the side and bending down to pick up the condoms off of the ground. "Ha, I wish," he said with a chuckle, a slight blush forming on his cheeks. His shaky hands struggled to shove the contents back into the box.

You raised an eyebrow in response, stepping forward and ripping your phone out of his back pocket. "What do you mean by that?" you questioned, walking around him and climbing up on his bed as he remained on the ground. "We've been best friends for years and I'm pretty sure we both know you've had your fair share of girls over here."

"Yeah, I have, but..." He paused for a moment as he shoved the box into one of the drawers and slammed it closed. "I've never gone, like, all the way with any of them... you know. Sure I've done just about everything else, but I've never actually done that with any of them." It was pretty clear that the boy was embarrassed to confess this to you.