II

The smirk reappeared on your lips as he hesitantly climbed onto his bed and plopped down beside you, his eyes refusing to meet yours. "Wow, Carl Gallagher, a virgin? When did you plan on telling me this?" you mocked, shoving his side before giggling quietly to yourself.

Carl clearly wasn't amused. He rolled on his side so his back was facing you. "Stop" he whined dragging out the 'p'.

You laughed yet again and rolled your eyes, squeezing his shoulder. "I'm just messing with you. I'm in the same boat as you. No need to be embarrassed."

"Really?" Your words caused Carl to roll back over to face you, his eyes scanning your face. "Hmm. Interesting." Slowly, a smug grin formed on his lips. "I guess that makes me feel a little better, but not completely. Now since you've embarrassed me, it's your turn to confess something about yourself."

Your eyes widened as you shoved his chest with the palm of your hand. "What? How is that fair? I just confessed to the same thing!" you exclaimed, but Carl wasn't having it.

"Nope," he responded moments later with a chuckle, grabbing your hand off his chest and holding it in his own a few seconds longer than usual. "You can't have the same confession as me. It has to be original." He was relentless.

"Ugh, fine," you huffed, rolling over so you were on your back, staring up at the ceiling. After a few moments of silent pondering, an idea finally came to your mind. "I've never had an orgasm."