V

You felt like you were on top of the world. In heaven. Straight ecstasy. What a dream.

Your eyes flew open but the feeling didn't go away. Your legs began to tremble as you propped yourself up on your elbows. "F-Fuck... Carl?"

The moment you spoke up, the blankets were pulled back from your stomach and Carl's face became visible between your thighs. He looked up at you, flashing you a smirk. "Good morning. Wasn't sure you were ever gonna wake up." Without another word, he inserted two fingers inside of you and moved his face back between your legs, darting his tongue across your clit.

The sensation was too good that you hardly knew how to react. A gasp escaped your lips as you bucked your hips up toward his face, increasing the pressure. It was in that moment that it started to dawn on you what was happening. "W-Wait. F-Fuck, Carl. S-Stop," you breathed out, but you knew it wasn't what you wanted.

Carl pushed your hips back down on the bed and resurfaced again, pushing his wavy hair out of his face. A smirk formed on his lips again as his eyes glanced between your shaking thighs and your awe-struck face. "You really want me to stop?"

Without another word, you pushed his head back down, caving into the feeling that was taking over your body. "Don't stop," you demanded, contradicting your previous statement and tangling your fingers into his messy hair.

Carl immediately began to move his fingers inside of you again, his lips moving around your clit as he began to suck and swirl his tongue around at the same time. Your moans got louder, causing Carl to increase the speed of his fingers. His tongue was now gliding up and down your clit, increasing the pressure each time he made it to the top.

That was all it took. Your hips ground against his face and you tugged on his hair, your eyes closing tightly as you climaxed and came against his tongue.