VI

As the world spun around you, you felt Carl climb back up and take his spot beside you, propping himself up on his elbow. While you recovered, you could feel him staring at you, his eyes filled with nothing but admiration.

When you were finally able to catch your breath, you rolled over onto your side to face him and raised an eyebrow at him, grinning. "Wow."

"Sorry I didn't wait to ask for your permission, but you were kind of moaning my name in your sleep beforehand, so I saw it as the perfect opportunity," he said with a chuckle. After a moment, the smile fell from his lips and he rolled onto his back. He cleared his throat and bit down on his swollen lower lip. "And, uh, I don't know if it was just me, but something felt different between us yesterday and, um, yeah... Kind felt like all those repressed feelings finally started coming up or something... I don't know."

Shaking your head, you moved closer to the embarrassed boy, cuddling into his side. "It wasn't just you."

_____________________________________

A small smile formed on Carl's lips before it transformed into a smirk. "You know, I once read that in order to have an orgasm, you need to be physically attracted to the other person."

Rolling your eyes, you pushed Carl onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. "Yes, I'm attracted to you. I guess everyone was always right when they said that we couldn't just be friends," you confessed, raising an eyebrow at him as a bulge began to form through his pants. "And I'm guessing the feeling is mutual."

Carl's cheeks darkened a bit, but the smirk remained on his lips. "You're right. I don't go down on just anyone... Recently, at least."