2

YEOREUM

Forget it? what's that supposed to mean and how am i supposed to just FORGET IT? I can't stop thinking about that situation earlier.. I AM SO DESPERATE TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY!! The way he looked at me ; as if he wanted to urgently say something. I was in my room having a mini spaz attack, rolling in all directions and punching every pillow that was in my sight..

After a while i managed to calm down but suddenly felt the urge to pee, so i crept outside and headed for the bathroom when i saw that the tray of food was gone! a small smile crept on my face but a cough snapped me out of my thoughts. my head turned and i saw Joochan giving me a dirty look. I was then pushed to the side by one finger,, rude much? But you know, Joochan can be as rude as he wants to me and i still wouldn't mind..

But when i entered the bathroom my attitude changed drastically as looked in the mirror and squealed.

"ohmigawsh. iamsharingafreakingbathroomwithJoochan!"

Once remembering that Joochan's room was on the other side of this wall i had to simmer down a little and after having a moment i went back to my room and fell asleep..

*—*—*—*—*—*

When i woke up in the morning i felt a little sick, but i still really wanted to go to school anyways, not for the studying but for my friends.

I rushed downstairs and there was only mother and father.. they were sat at the table eating breakfast - to be honest i was kind of confused as to why i seemed to be the only kid in the house but then i rememebreed that Joochan goes to school a little earlier than everyone else for whatever reason. must be studying, even thought he doesnt need to study...

"Ah, good morning Yeroeum"

"o- good morning mother"

I went to sit at the table and eat with them , they were both looking at me and i felt a little awkard and uncomfortable..

"you look a little pale, are you sure you want to go school? i mean..
you could spend the day with us." Mother cheered.
i bowed my head and nervously chuckled..

"thank you, but i think i should go.. i really want to see my friends"

A few minutes passed ; deciding whether i should go school or not they probably just figured that i can do what i want. so i left the building and headed to school,, only, i don't know the direction from Joochans house..

"what are you doing standing there? quickly follow me"

my head slowly and cautiously turned around to the voice's owner, but stopped midway when i realised it was actually Joochan. and i wanted to freak out because he acually waited for me! Or thats just my assumption, who cares? I'm about to walk to school woth him. I heard him sighing before i felt a grip on my wrist and i was being dragged. maybe i should also space out everytime he's talking to me..

He let go and walked ahead of me when we were near school..

"don't you dare tell anyone you live with me. got it?" he whisper yelled, i gave a small nod and walked away from him. Man he looked scary- it was actually really actractive when he looked mad. I made my way to the office and got my old locker and timetable back.

"Yeoreum. it's good to have you back" Mrs Song smiled, i bowed and thanked her before attending to my first class..

When i walked into the classroom i was so happy to see so many familiar faces.

"Omo, it's Yeoreum" somebody shouted, i looked around and saw Donghyun he was still the same guy. smol and cute..He smiled and ran infront of the class to make a huge statement about my presence which was unnecessary but,, kind of cute. The teacher even greeted me with hugs, which surprised me but at least i know that im welcome here

ahh this feels good, good to be back!