3

YEOREUM

After first period i had a free period so i decided to go around the school to see if anything had changed. And it has changed a lot.. but i can still see resemblance in it. As i was walking i came by a classroom, but it was no ordinary classroom. You see, the thing that made me notice it was the students in the class ; Jaehyun and Jibeom. They didn't notice me though so i just carried on walking.

I walked for the whole period trying to look for Joochan but i did not seem to find him anywhere,, maybe he was hiding in the boys room.. eheh, that thought made me just mentally gag and laugh.

At lunch i went to Jaehyun and Jibeom's class. They were still in lesson, all focused and the teacher kept glaring at me. When the class was dismissed i ran in the room, towards them and squealed.. "aH DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!" . They stared at me for a moment which made my excitement die down a little but them their faces glowed with a smile. "YEOREUM!!" They chorused.

"When did you get back?" Jibeom asked while holding onto my arm

"Just on Friday" i smiled

"You didnt call us" they frowned..

"Ahh,, mianhe. I had to get my phone number changed and kind of.. forgot. My bad."

They both "ooh"ed and then dragged me to the canteen.. it was packed. Full of students but i only wanted to see Joochan.. Donghyun caught up with us and tagged along,, when walking he said something but i didnt hear, my head could only turn his direction and a "huh?" Came out.

"Do you.. still like Joochan?"

"Uhhhh,, yea?" I replied. It sounded more like a question so i just nodded very quickly.

When we were laughing, Donghyun and Jibeom suddenly moved apart from each other exposing me laughing like an idiot. Somebody cleared their throat so i jumped and saw Joochan.. standing in front of us. I noticed how the whole canteen was so silent that you could hear anybody fart.

"You left your coat outside" he held a coat in my face, it was indeed mine..but there was something fishy.

"But,, i didnt bring a coat today?" I mumbled, probably only he could hear because
his eyes widened as he just threw it at me and left.

When he left the whole canteen was still silent. Almost everyone was looking at me with a sharp gaze, especially Sora. She then shouted out "OKAY? HE JUST GAVE HER A COAT, GO BACK TO TALKING"

The whole canteen went to an explosion of chatter, and i sighed in relief when she ended the freaky silence....

When school ended i decided to sneakily follow Joochan because i had no clue how to get to his house my self, i hid behind bushes and trees hoping he wouldn't notice me following him.. but then..

"Are you gonna keep hiding? Come here, quickly" he wriggled his hand, signalling for me to stand next to him

I trailed behind him like a dog and we went home, he covered me with his coat so i think nobody could recognise who i was, ahh well this was romantic to me ; walking together with me wrapped around his coat. We reached his house and went inside quickly, there i was greeted by mother and father, as for Chan he ran upstairs as soon as he saw me.

"Ohh, kids do you want anything to eat?"

"No thank you-"

"I will be upstairs, do what you like" Joochan cut me off and walked upstairs with a blank expression.

I furrowed my brows and my eyes followed him, i looked back at mother and asked why does he seem so cold to everyone; most people anyways. She sat me down in my room and got out an old looking photo album

"When i was pregnant with him... i thought i was having a baby girl
So i bought lots of girl clothes and accessories, when i found out that
Joochan was actually a boy, I thought..couldn't just give them all away.. so i thought
It would be interesting and nice if i dressed him
Up as a girl until the clothes wore out."

"I'm pretty sure that he's still moody and embarrassed
About that, which he doesn't need to be"

"Oh" was all i could say

I smiled at the thought of Joochan in girl clothing, and that must be the reason why there are so many pictures around the house of a little girl,, or now i know... a little boy dressed as a girl.