4

i have writers block...
----------
YEOREUM

I sat at the desk in my room, thinking of a way to get Joochan to notice me - then i remembered that there's an exam coming up soon and that i should probably try to study my butt off.. The only problem is, studying is not my thing because i never understand it..

When i was tired of thinking, i decided to go out and buy some revision books,, To at least make me look smart,, And to maybe revise for real.

"Mother, i'm just going to buy some stuff. i'll be back before late"

"alright, be safe!"

i left the house with a big smile on my face, if i pass the test or even get a really high score then Joochan will notice me for sure. i saw at least three major book stores and libraries in this area of town, so i popped in all of them.

the stores were massive and had lot's of categories to pick from, although i t was a book store i saw some pretty cool things that i thought Joochan would like, but i'm broke af and only want to spend money on books for the moment so i took a picture of them and carried on to look for appropriate books, i ended up buying about 27 books..

"wow, you're actually studying"

my head flicked to the side to see Joochan, he looked so effortlessly perfectttt..and he was saying something but i couldn't pay attention to his words because of this angel in front of me, i just nodded continuously whilst getting lost in his eyes. i soon stopped and snapped out of my daze after he snatched the bag of books out of my hands and grabbed my arm in the other hand and walked home.

my heart was fluttering so much and my cheeks were probably very rosy. when we were outside the house he clicked his fingers in front of my face which brought me back to reality. he gave me back to bag of books and walked in the house first.

i stayed outside for a little bit,, just to think of what a cute couple we'd make.

--------

after my small walk around the neighborhood i checked the time and it was almost midnight, i gasped and tried to find my way back, but i was lost.. as soon as i was about to call Joochan, a mysterious man came out of nowhere. he had long curly hair and was only wearing a coat..

i wanted to run, but i screamed instead. he started to panic and tried to shush me.

"no no no, lady, please don't scream. i don't wanna hurt you.
i just want to show you something" he said

"what would a random guy like you have to show me?"

The strange man started to untie the strap around his coat,when he was done it looked like he was gonna show me his.. uhh.. naked body..

i was not gonna see that so i ran .

he ran after me, and successfully took my bag of books. i stopped running and was almost begging for him to give back the books.

"i will give them back, if you don't leave and
see what i want to show you!"

"fine, quickly"

he smiled at me as i was starting to cover my face..

"no covering your eyes, promise?"

me being dumb i agreed.. "i.. uh., p-promise"

he held the edges of his coat and was about to open, i was almost squinting.. just as i saw his arms move, a pair of hands covered my eyes and turned me around into a hug.

"do you not have anything better to do than to show girls your naked body?
scram now before i all the police".. i could recognise that voice anywhere, Joochan. i smiled and buried my face in his chest, for a moment i felt happy and warm. but he soon let go of me ran off...

he returned to me, i was still in the same position as i was when he ran to chase the guy. Joochan gave me back my bag and walked me home...