Jimin's eyes opened wide, his breathing shallow while sweat rolled down his forehead

Jimin's eyes opened wide, his breathing shallow while sweat rolled down his forehead. He jupmed out of bed, panting as if he had ran a marathon. He looked around and his memory hit him like a train.

 He was in his hyung's house. He looked to his left and indeed saw a sleeping Yoongi who thankfully hadn't woken up. He closed his eyes tightly. He may have had a bad dream and he truthfully didn't want to remember it.

 It was still night out so he lay back down. He closed his eyes and desperately tried to sleep but then his dream came back. He didn't remember exactly the circumstances but he remembered two faces ; Yoongi's and... Taehee's.

 There was a hunting aura around him, and too afraid to sleep again- or to think about it- he decided to wake up. He rubbed his left eyes and looked at the bed-side table where a digital clock sat.

 06:18

 He huffed in annoyance and slowly tried to get out of bed. Maybe he could have a bath and then make some breakfast, something that will pull a smile on Yoongi's face.

 That made Jimin grin. The idea of surprising Yoongi with food the exact moment he woke up excited him a lot. He nodded his head, approving of his genius idea and with a smile he headed to the bath room.

◑ ◒ ◓

 Yoongi was awoken by the sound of something falling. He groggily sat up, wondering who was making so much noize. When he looked  besides him he immidentaly knew who.

 He lazily got out of bed and walked down the short corridor standing right in front of the kitchen door. There he saw a small Jimin, engulfed ih his clothes, swinging his hips and humming to a song while he  stirred something in a frying pan.

 He decided to not interupt the other and instead sleaned against the doorframe. He smirked to himself, feeling some type of accompishment for making Jimin act like this again.

 There was a time when Jimin laughed, yelled, and had fun by messing around. But then the incident with his cousin happened causing his depression to start and although he seemed to be okay for a few months, he was once again closing himself in a bottle.

 Yoongi sighed and decided to make his precence known. But Yoongi is always going to be Yoongi, so instead of saying a normal goodmorning, he basically pinched the silver-haired male's sides making him jump.

 A loud yelp came from his mouth as the fork he was holding fell on the white counter. He whipped his head around and glared at Yoongi who was laughing his lungs out.

"Why do you attack me this way? You know I am easily scared!"

 Jimin huffed and crossed his arms when Yoongi completely ignored him and kept on laughing. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the fork continuing his previous work.

When his laughter died down he wiped the tears at the corners of his eyes and took a peak over the younger's shoulder who held his breath.

"Are you making breakfast?"