Precap Part 3

After very long I'm posting something for this FF so hope you all are interested. I had posted my update schedule on my profile conversation plz go through it.

Precap part 3

"Mujhe pata hai ki mere bare me tumhari soch kuch achi nhi hai... Tum mujhe bahut ghatiya aur giriya hua samajhti ho... Right" he asked bringing her close to him. (I know you don't have any good conception about me... You think me as bad... a bastard right?)

She was scared seeing his red eyes, for the first time she is feeling such fear. She had worked in hotel but never felt like this but this intimacy and his dominating personality is scaring her. For the first time she choose to be quite instead of back answering.

"Kya hua chup kyu ho gyi... Dar gyi?" He asked again and then left her wrist making her free. (What happened why you got quite... Are you scared???)

He can say that she is not lying. She is actually very simple girl like his mother he didn't want to use her for his benefit but he can't back off from this deal. He knows what he had planned is not going to help this girl but at least it will be easy then what she was proposed to do by Shubhadra Malik. Seeing her numb he started again.

"Look I can't help you with this contract as its not in my hand but I promise to make it easy for you... I know trusting Arvind Malik son is difficult but I'm promising it as Arnav Singh Raizada... Ratna Raizada son... If I have my father flaws then somewhere I also have my mother goodness and I'll never hurt a girl... If you can trust me with this then sign these papers" he said forwarding file towards her.

************

Note

I think readers who had doubt about this story are assured that I'm not discontinuing it.

Update will come in November.