Prologue

"WHO ARE YOU?"

I didn't answer her question. I was busy preparing my needle and watching her every movement on my bed. She's wearing nothing but her undies. Her hands and feet were tied up on every corner of the bed. Her eyes were blindfolded, and her hair was scattered all over the pillow.

So lovely...

She was now 18. Legal. Mine.

I waited so fucking long for this. I've learned to wait because of her, and no matter how long, I'll still patiently do so. I won't get tired; I won't get weary. I'll wait until the right time comes for me to finally introduce myself. For now, I'll brand her with my name to make her remember me, another reason for her not to forget me.

"Sino ka sabi..." She asked again, still sobbing.

I sighed. She never seemed to get tired of crying. Natatakot ba siya na baka saktan ko siya? But I will never do that to her. I can never hurt my cure

"You know who I am," I answered calmly.

Alam ko na may hinala na siya kung sino ako.

Sinundan niya ako kaya mas napadali ko siyang nakuha.

"Hindi... hindi iyan totoo... gusto ko lang malaman kung sino ka. Hindi pa kita nakikita kahit kailan!"

I took off my shirt and I wore the medical mask on my face then I went near her. Maybe she felt I was going towards her so she started weeping loudly again.

"Please..." she wept. "Please sagutin mo... kahit iyon lang... sino ka..."

I climbed onto the bed and then she freaked out.

"A-anong gagawin mo?!"

Umibabaw ako sa kanya at iniharap sa akin ang kanyang mukha. 

Napailing ako. Hindi niya ako dapat makalimutan dahil ako iyong lalaking hindi siya iniwan kahit saglit. Ako iyong nagbabantay sa kanya sa kahit anong ginagawa niya. Because of her, my perception of the world has changed that's why I vowed to protect her, and this oath I will keep until my last breath. This promise is now my only reason for living.

"Don't move..." I gently told her.

"W-what are you going to do to me?!" She frighteningly asked as she seemed to realize what I was doing.

"I'm going to make you my queen, do you like that?"

Tonight, I'm gonna mark her. I'm gonna make her my queen. I aimed the needle at the side of her neck. I aimed the needle beside her neck.

I aimed the needle beside her neck. I felt her body get stiffer then tears fell from her blindfolded eyes. 

"Hush... just don't move. Stay still para hindi ka gaanong masaktan."

I cleared the hair beside her neck. I applied there the bar code and my name. After I prepared the needle, I stroked it into her soft and smooth skin.

"Ahhh!!!" Her scream echoed in the middle of the night.

I continuously pushed the needle right through her skin until the barcode was formed with bold letters consisting my name right below the side of her neck, and the six-digit numbers representing today's date.

Hindi na siya gumagalaw kahit alam kong nasasaktan siya. Maybe she got tired of begging, crying and fighting.

After I marked her neck, I went down between her legs. I tattoed my sign on the soft flesh on her left groin. I stood up with a grin on my face after I finished everything.

"There. You can now go back to sleep."

I stood up and took the other injection that had drug in it to make her fall asleep.

I smiled as I watched her slowly drift into unconsciousness. At least she was aware of what happened a while ago.

I got up and looked at her. I could see how evident the marks were on her neck and groin. Those were my only purpose  for now. I'm returning her to her family tomorrow, I just want her to have my marks.

I marked her, for the world to know that someone already owned her... me.

I am Alamid Wolfgang. And I don't fucking share.

JAMILLE FUMAH