The HighWay Exit

I never knew today was the day I'd travel across the whole country, especially without my parents. The thing is that usually when going somewhere, you believe that the air would smell different and the wind would go a different way. To me not really.
I have been to 10 states without my family in 2 weeks.

       You know how you sleep with your phone and it wakes you up because someone is blowing it up like SKRAA SKIDDY BIP BOP BOP AND A BOOM BLAT, turns out the group chat was very active.

Tara: I need y'all to bring worthless junk to school tomorrow
Amiku: like what🤔
Tara: food puzzle games movies money your drivers licenses
Inez: I will bring the food
Cassidi: I got the games and movies
Amiku: I'll take care of the other stuff
                        CAN YOU NO GOOD NAPPYHEADED NWORDS GO TO SLEEP:Lusette

      The next day I find myself packing everything except educational nic nacs.
My mom comes in my room and wishes me good look on my test. CRAP 💩 what test?
" Why are you looking so surprised?" Asks my mom. "No reason, I just a little nervous about not passing." I reply. Then the woman tells me..." Don't worry it's just pre-calculus and algebra that's worth 90% of your grade."

At my locker I'm am greeted by my squad

At my locker I'm am greeted by my squad. "Hey y'all I hope you guys have the stuff"
Tara whispers.
       Everyone nods and puts them in a gym bag. During my second period class the time was flying by. I was ready to go to my 3rd period class because we get to eat. Then the worst happens Julia comes in the class talkin bout sum " I'm switching classes for today."

       When I tell you I don't like this girl I mean it. And I put that on my life.
We used to be friends the tree of us including Alana, but for some reason Julia was acting very rude towards me and writing words on my shirt and threatening me with my secrets. I tell my mom what happens and she claims she has never done it. Then she does the worse to me, she took away my best friend.

       One thing I'd never do is be cool with her because again she'll turn her back on you and claim she is some sweet innocent angel but actually she is the devils mistress.
       After she came into the class it felts like it took longer.

       After lunch I have 2 more classes until carpool GOD BLESS. When carpool comes
I feel a strong pull on my arm. It was Tara, she tells me " We've been looking for you for 15 minutes now." As we walk to her car she has a conversation with me about what we're going to do for the next two weeks.

       " WHAT are you crazy?" I ask " No I'm just going across country with my friends to chase after my boyfriend to surprise him" she says.

       I hop in the car and Tamara Turns the engine. As the car is booting up the radio plays Selena, Como La Flor to be exact. While she makes a turn and to get on the highway she turns down the music to tell us to text our parents.
       I'm thinking to myself what do I tell my parents. What are my parents going to say.
While waiting for my dad to respond I simply start to play a game
Then when we reach a highway exit my dad texts back. It says to put me on speaker phone. My phone beeps with him calling me I press the speaker button I hear
cuando llegue a casa, obtendra un pow pow.

       One thing everybody knows about me is that I'm a mixed Latina. Having a Puerto Rican dad and a Black Mom people don't know what I am. Sometimes I need to choose a side to fit in. Even though I listen to Daddy Yankee I can get down to Cardi B.

       Part Two
      I'm from Georgia. Basically a lot of trees, or I guess you can say peach trees.
( only people from Georgia will get the joke) growing up with a mom from New York
Sometimes you can expect me not to have anything to do with the south except for being born in raised in it I don't have any thing to do with the south. Absolutely no family members here.

      Keep in mind that I'm taking a nap right now so I'll get back to the story in a few
Or just swipe down