Theifs

Amiku ducks under the counter to hide from the cashier as she walks in with the bag. We discombobulate and search for snacks and stuff. Having everything thing we need we walk out. The man follows us with a " Hey! Where are you going with that?"
As soon as we here his voice we start running.

       "Open the car door." Yells cassidi. Hopping in the car the man with the name tag of Stanley bangs on our window and reaches for a knife...

"Oh Crap" I spoke. As Tara locks the doors, by the look of everyone's face I bet they were thinking are we going to die. The man doesn't reach for the car door instead he takes the knife and punctures the front tire.
He makes the hand motion as if you were cranking down and old car window.
Tara only rolls down the window just by an inch. With the fear he is going to do something. He says that he's going to call the police.

Stanley walks back into the 7/11
Amiku is the prepared one so she also stole some tires. Like does 7/11 even sell tires but whatever. Acting fast she puts a piece of duct tape on the ruptured whole.
Tara drives with only a few pumps of air in the front left tire.

As we speed through the highway you can here sirens.
What have I gotten my self into I say to myself. Turns out the police chases us into a ditch in the forest. The police looses control of his car and plummeted into a lake.

" we need back up I've been shot by five African American females"
He says into his walkie talkie. Then he shoots himself and says " Hold my gun."

       "This is why I don't like Alabama." I blurt out. "Hurry up an change the tire the police will be on the way." Tara adds after that.
       A few minutes later the car is fixed and we start heading out back on to the highway. During our long drive through Mississippi, we stopped in Louisiana. Tara had family there, so they offered us to stay for the night.

       "The lovely air of Louisiana." Tara says as she rolls down her window. Inez replied with a the gas is pretty low we should go to that gas station. Just after she said that, we ZOOMED right pass by it.

       Once we reach a lovely neighborhood the gas thingy sputtered till it ran out...