Alabama

Waking up from a good nap feels like the world is complete. Not this nap, I felt like dried up cocktails sauce. Maybe I couldn't sleep well because of me worrying. What am I worrying about anyways.

1. My test I just found out about
2. Missing school
3. Going out of town without my parents
4. Politics
(Scratch number 4)
As I sit up from laying on the back car seat someone asks me " can you reach in the trunk to get me a soda." It was Cassadi. With a smile on her face I could tell that I was missing a lot followed by the others laughing.

I stretched my arm out to reach the orange Fanta. Since Tara is driving a Mazda CX-9 the SUV trunk is able to be accessed.
"Where exactly are we driving to?" I ask. Inez replied with "Right now we are going to a 7/11 But we are going to California."
" WHAT?!" I exclaim " I know, I wanted to go to Quick Trip too so we can get gas and snacks but we deci-" " No, why are we going to California?" I interrupted.

       Tara jumps in and says "My boyfriend just text me and said that he just moved to Fresno this morning. And I wanted to surprise him."
I'm over here wondering why did he move at the time. I feel like I got stuck into something. Like say your afraid of heights and it looks like a kiddie roller coaster and you go into a tunnel not knowing what you got yourself into and next thing you know your on the joker in fright fest.

       That's how I feel.

       A few minutes later we reach a sign that says welcome to Alabama. Literally my heart was beating at 200 mph, maybe that was the sugar but whatever.
I ask Inez "How long is going to be when we reach Fresno."
       "About a day or two." She says. Wondering if that's true or not the car comes to a stop.  "Pee break" I shout.

       We all get out of the car and head to the store. As we enter and walk towards the beverage Amiku asks "Who has the money?" No one replies.
       Oh no I think to myself. " So what's the plan?" I say. Tara thinks fast and tells amiku to get the gym bag out of the car.

       What is this girl thinking...