Four

The next day, Tony was awakened by the smell of pancakes and freshly brewed coffee. He was alarmed for a second since he was by himself, but then remembered that Kellin told him that he'd be back in the morning.

With that thought, Tony happily kicked off his blankets and ran to the kitchen to greet his best friend. He didn't care that he was just in his boxers.

"Kelly!" Tony said happily. He ran over to his friend who had turned just in time to engulf Tony in his arms.

"Whoa! Somebody definitely missed me." Kellin joked.

"Of course I did! It was way too quiet and boring without you." Tony explained.

"Boring!? How was it boring? You met that hunk of yours!" Kellin argued.

"True, but that wasn't tell the end of the week. Do you still want to meet him?" Tony asked.

"I gotta. I wanna make sure he's not a fake daddy."

"He's not!"

"I gotta make sure." Tony rolled his eyes.

"So how was Kells?" Tony asked changing the subject as he grabbed a mug to pour himself some coffee.

"Great! He's cleaned up a lot, got himself a job, and he's still rapping. I'm sure if he keeps it up, he'll be up there in no time." Kellin explained as he started stacking up the pancakes for him and Tony.  The brunette was getting out syrup and butter as he was listening to his friend talk.

"That's good. He was in pretty bad shape from what you told me last time you saw him."

"Yeah, he said that he's gonna try to visit here soon. He want to meet you in person." Kellin said.

"Aw man, that'd be sweet. He's sounds like a cool guy."

"Yeah, he is."

As the two began to eat, they talked about everything that went on the week that Kellin wasn't there. Both of them listening to each others' stories.

"So when can I meet this man of yours?" Kellin asked.

"Well, I can ask if he could stop by today?" Tony said hopefully. Kellin bringing up Mike made him feel butterflies in his stomach. Even though he just saw him last night, he wanted to see him again. And as soon as possible.

"Sounds great!"

"Okay, just give me a sec." Tony said as he went back to his room to get his cell phone.

tonyturtle: r u busy rn?

MikeyWhisky: not at all baby. Did u need something?

tonyturtle: Well, kellin is here & he wants to meet u

MikeyWhisky: we can do that. Did he want to meet today?

tonyturtle: yes plz if that's possible!

MikeyWhisky: ofc baby boy. Do u want to do something afterwards?