Nine

Damn, y'all probably hate me huh? Oh well, enjoy

-=-=-=---=-=--=-=--=-==-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=---==-=-=-=-=-==-==-=---==-===-=-=-=-=--=-==-=--=-=-==---=-

Tony was sitting on the floor of his bedroom playing with his toy soldiers and cars. He had on some plaid pajama pants and warm fluffy socks on his feet. He wasn't wearing a shirt since little Tony wan't much of a fan of wearing too many clothes in the first place, but Mike made him wear some pants because sometimes his baby boy was too cute to handle.

At the moment, Mike was in the bathroom trying to give himself a pep talk. Mike took a deep breath and decided "fuck it".

When Mike walked into the bedroom, he wanted nothing more than to just coo at the little. He looked utterly adorable being happy and living in the unknown fantasy world he created with his few pieces of plastic. He didn't want to disturb him, but this was important.

Mike cleared his throat which caught Tony's attention. He looked up and smiled at Mike.

"Wanna play with me?" Tony asked. "You can be the evil dictator that wants to enslave the human race so the aliens won't eat his brain and give him a pet T-Rex." He stated. Mike blinked a few times. 

He sometimes really wandered what went through his head sometimes. However, that was a headache for another day.

"Maybe in a bit, but we need to talk first, Baby." Mike responded.

Upon those words, Tony began wandering what he did wrong. 

Maybe he broke something? But he couldn't remember what.

Did he break a rule? He didn't think so.

Was Mike going to leave him? He hoped not.

Mike saw the worried expression on his face. He went to the floor and sat next to Tony to comfort him.

"Don't worry baby, it's nothing bad. Okay?" Mike tried to comfort. He saw Tony relax a little.

"Oh well, what is it?" Tony asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you're happy with me so far." Mike asked nervously. He was a daddy, so he wasn't exactly used to being the shy one.

"Of course I am! You've been such a good daddy so far." Tony said happily. Mike let go of the breath he didn't know he had.

"So...does that mean you'd like to keep going with the way things are?" Mike asked.

"I do, but if you don't want to, then that's okay too." Tony responded slightly sad.

"I'd love to keep being your daddy, little one. I just need to ask because we still haven't gone over everything in this relationship." Mike explained. 

"Like what?" Tony perked up a little more with Mike's explanation.

"Well, I need you to be big for that. Can you do that, Tony?" Mike asked.

Tony didn't really want to, but this was important he supposed.

"Yeah, I can do that." Tony said. His voice was slightly deeper and didn't hold that child like wander. Not that Mike minded it. Tony and little Tony had different personalities, but Mike adored each of them equally.

"Okay we went over regular rules, but I never went over the rewards or punishments or...the sexual ones. But if you don't want to do this sexually, I understand that too." Mike said.

"No, I want to. I just didn't want to hear those at first  because I wasn't sure about you. Now I am though." Tony said.

"Okay, but first we need to go over punishments." Mike said as he pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket causing Tony to laugh a little bit.

"Do you just carry those around with you?" He asked.

"It's called being prepared, Turtle." Mike retorted.

After unfolding the paper, he handed it to Tony.

"If you don't want to do any of them, we can always work out something different." He said softly. He didn't want to pressure him into something he didn't want to do.

Tony began to read.

Punishments

1. Spankings

2. Time out

3.  No sweets

4. Early bed time

5. Write lines

6. Orgasm denial

7. No toys

"I don't think any of these will be a problem." Tony said handing Mike back the paper. 

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"Positive, can I see the rewards now?" 

Mike didn't say anything and got another folded piece of paper from his other pocket. Tony tried not to laugh at this.

He undid the paper and gave it to his little to read.

Rewards

1. Praise

2. Extra sweets

3. Later bed time

4. Stickers

5. New toys

6. Play time

"I like these." Tony smiled. 

"Yeah, I thought you would. We can always add some new ones if you want to." Mike added.

Tony nodded in understanding.

"Now for the sexual ones, are you okay with that?" Mike asked.

"I'm fine with those. Like I said, I just didn't know if I can trust you at first." 

"Fair point, there's too many creeps in this world." Mike said as he grabbed his cell phone and went to his notes.

"How come you don't have these in your pocket?" Tony asked curiously.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay with these before printing them out." Mike simply stated as he handed over his cell phone to Tony.

Bed Rules

1. No Cumming without permission

2. Always ask permission to touch yourself

3. Never be scared to use the safe word

4. Ask if you want to try something new

5. Be honest if there's something you don't like 

Tony read them over and over making sure that he was fine with these rules. After a few moments, he decided that he was.

"I'm okay with these." Tony stated giving Mike his phone back. He smiled.

"Okay good. Now we need a safe word and I want you to choose it."

Tony thought for a few minutes.

"Um....how about...voodoo?" He asked.

"Voodoo it is then, baby." Mike said before leaning over to kiss the little on his forehead. Tony smiled.

"Now that that's over with, do you still want me to be the bad guy?" Mike asked gesturing at the forgotten toys. Tony giggled.

"He isn't the bad guy, Daddy. I'd do the same thing if I can get a pet T-Rex too!" Tony said happily leaving his daddy dumbfounded because really...littles were such wonderful yet complex things to understand. Mike didn't mind though, he was sure that Tony was his perfect little.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=--.-=-=-=.-=-=.=.-=-=.=.-=.-=.--=.-=.==..-..=..=.===-==..==-...-=.=--==----=-=-

Yeah no excuses. I just get really sidetracked and start other projects. ATM this is my main priority ...fic wise. Anyways follow me on instagram: dieandraxrot

Eat apples!

Drink water!

xoxoDean