Six

Hello motherfuckers! Again, I've been lazy asf so here's another chapter! Plz read the chapter in the end! Thx xoxoDean
~¶~¶~¶~×~~¶~¶~¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶~¶

Mike's POV

Spending the day with little Tony was absolutely great for Mike. He loved seeing him jump a little bit at the pop outs Chucky would do, or how Tony would grip on his shirt at the very suspenseful scenes while slurping on his slushie. His absolutely favorite thing he learned while watching Tony was how he would giggle whenever there were bloody scenes.

Should it freak him out?

Probably.

Did it?

Not one bit.

He also did learn that Tony was very touchy feely while watching movies. Maybe it was only during horror movies, but he didn't mind one bit.

By the time they had finished the entire series, it was already pretty late. However, as they were walking out Mike decided they should both get something to eat to balance out all the junk food they had been eating that entire day.

"Is there anything you want to eat little one?" Mike asked as they held hands.

"Gummy worms?" Tony replied. Mike chuckled.

"I meant actual food sweetie. I think you've had enough sugar today." Mike said.

"Fine." Tony sighed dramatically. "But nothing with meat please. I don't wanna eat baby pigs." (1)

"Okay then, how about Chinese?" Mike offered.

"Yes please."

Without another word, Mike and Tony decided to drive off to the nearest Chinese place.

Once they were seated and got their food, Mike couldn't help but notice that Tony kept shaking his leg or making some kind of sound. Throughout the ride, Tony kept either drumming on his lap or tapping his fingers on the window. At the moment, he was just shaking his leg since he was currently occupied with his food. Mike decided not to comment on it, but decided to just keep observing him. Like he said earlier, he just wanted to see what Tony was like so he could take care of him better in the future in little space.

As they both ate, they tried to make small talk. Mostly, it was just Tony talking about how much he loved the Chucky series.

"I wish I could meet Tiffany in real life." Tony said.

"Why is that?" Mike asked genuinely interested.

"Her voice! It's really soft and it would be nice for her to read me bedtime stories." Tony explained.

"I don't know, I don't think it'd be a great idea to leave my baby with a psycho." Mike joked.

"She wouldn't hurt me. Tiffany likes kids! Plus, I can keep myself safe." Tony exclaimed.

"Baby, you won't even eat meat because you don't like baby pigs getting hurt." Mike interjected.
Tony huffed.

"So...does this mean I can't have a Tiffany doll?" He asked.

Mike loved the Chucky movies too, but after seeing them he decided that he would never let a doll near his house even if it was blessed by God himself.

"Wouldn't you want a fish instead?"

"Fishes are boring. They just swim in circles. I could scare people with Tiffany!"