Richie Tozier - Shyness and Truth or Dare

Heyy, how was your day? Mine was great! :)
Enjoy!

Y/n's POV

Us Losers ride our bikes downtown. Eddie and Richie talking about Street Fighter.
"Dude I could probably destroy you in a 1v1." Richie looks ahead.
"Pfft. As if you fuckhead" Eddie smiles at him and they both start laughing.
I stay as quiet as possible, Why can't Richie ever talk to me. Am I like that Poisen Ivy that Eddie's fucking allergic to.
"Dude I think your mom has way to many birth control pills, it's not like she'll get to do anyone anytime soon" Richie pipes up again. The whole group laughs except leaving Eddie embaressed.
"That's so not funny" Eddie shakes his head.
I smile to myself, then frown looking down and then up. Bill looks at me knowing something is wrong. Bill was like your brother but very protective. He would go through pain or even go through Henry Bowers to protect you. Since your little sister went missing, You guys were there for eachother. It was like Georgie and (Your Sister's Name) disappeared at the same time. We all know who got them though it was that damn crack head Clown, It.
"Hey Y-y-y/n w-w-what's w-w-wrong?"
I look up, "Hm? N-nothing" I crack a fake smile.
He nods and looks forward, we were heading to the Barrens to just hang out.
Hopefully no one gives any questions about Richie or a lot of stuff will happen. Either Eddie will start to fucking fanboy like a girl or Bill would get over protective and start arguing.

TIME SKIP

"Okay so whose going first?" Bev asked.
"H-H-How about E-E-E-Eddie F-f-first" Bill says pointing at Eddie.
"Alright so! Y/n TRUTH OR DARE?!" Eddie yells at your face, smirking to know that you really did Like Richie. Why you exactly? Because you were the easier target.
"Truth." You say quietly, you were literally about to shit your pants if Eddie asks anything about Richie.
"Is it TRUE that you like Richie?!" Eddie asks. Well there was Eddie's question. Everyone knew you'd like Richie ever since you guys met. The way you'd stare at him, the way you smile and the way you laugh at his jokes. Richie did the same, he liked you back, there was no doubt you guys didn't like eachother.
Your cheeks literally heated up so fast, your face was a tomato at the moment.
"W-well" I hesitate.
"SHE STUTTERED I FUCKING KNEW SHE LIKE HIM! IM A FUCKING GENIUS EAT HORSE SHIT YOU LOSERS!" Eddie jumps up screaming.
Richie stares at me, Adjusting his glasses smiling. I smile back fiddling with my fingers.
"Dude stop jumping around! It's like you just had your pickle tickled for the first time!" Richie screams at him.
Bill looks at you and starts smiling and nods. Well that was the first time Bill approved of you and Richie.
"THEYRE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!" Eddie fanboys.
You get up and walk away from the embarrassment. You walk down the path to where your bike is. You grab your bike off the road, hearing footsteps. You look up to see Richie.
"Sorry about that Doll" Richie smirks and winks and you drop you bike looking at him.
"So you like me?" Richie says again and you nod slightly. Richie goes quiet and you could tell he's nervous and at any point you felt like crying.
"Look y/n, I've been wanting to say this for a while. I like you back, ever since we met. You've always been the one, I thought it was one of those pussy crushes but it wasn't. I love you Y/n." Richie walks up to you.
You smile at him and hug him tight.
"I-i Love you too" You muffle as your head is burried in his neck.
We break apart and you could feel your cheeks heat up again. You notice that he starts blushing aswell.
"Would you maybe wanna be my girlfriend babe?" Richie winks and tries to play it cool but in the inside he was fucking nervous. He'd hope you say yes and surprisingly you did.
"Yes I would love to" You smile and lean in, you both kissed. You put your hand on his cheek and his hand is on your waist. It was your first kiss ever and damn was it good. Both of you break apart and hold hands.
Richie walks back to the gang and you hold his hand tightly.
"I got myself a girl! Sucked in Eddie!" Richie laughs and you blush. Eddie glares at Richie and flips him off.
"Fuck you Tozier" Eddie cursed and crosses his arms.
Everyone starts laughing and continue on playing truth or dare.

How was it?! Please comment and vote! Also please request anything as my request thingy is open! :) Cya in the next chapter kiddos! 🎈