Bill Denbrough - Sleepover

Just to let you guys know,I took this sexy picture off someone else CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO HAD THIS OKAY YES LETS START

Y/n's POV

You were in class sitting down tapping your pencil on the desk.
2 minutes to the bell
Looking over seeing Bill with his hand on his chin looking at the teacher writing math equations on the board. Gosh how much you loved Bill, it was like he was the prince and you were the princess. Bill always has a thing for you and you were way too stupid to know it. You on the other hand was bonkers over him. After 1 minute to the bell you find yourself turning your head and looking at Richie spitting out a paper ball from his straw on Eddie's face. Eddie being the germophobe was throwing a silent mini tantrum in his seat, mouthing "Ew" multiple times, You start to laugh aloud.
"I'm going to kill you, you mother fuck-"
The school bell rang through the hallways, students filling the hallways and out the exit.
Finally school was over, We all met up with the rest of our club outside the school. Grabbing my bag I dump my bag into the trash can and books come tumbling out, The rest dump their books out. Summer vacation consisted of a lot of things, Hanging out with the losers, getting bombarded by Bowers and mostly Arcade time.
"Best Feeling Ever" Eddie exclaims out of exhaustion.
Richie laughs, "Try tickling your pickle for the first time". I start to giggle and Eddie is beside me grossing out.
"Ew no, that's disgusting" Eddie frowns shaking his head.
"Uh g-g-guys I w-was w-w-wondering if you w-w-wanted to s-s-sleep o-o-over." Bill smiled at the end of his sentence, Boy were you excited. Butterflies filled your stomach and you smile brightly.
"Sure, I'm down. No girls right?" Richie turning his head to you. You glared at him and Oh was Richie terrified.
"O-on second thought don't worry about my question this crazy bitch is giving me her mood swings" Richie backs away and you turn to the others smiling happily.
"Well, Since Y/n's the only girl that's an exception" Eddie nods his head, putting his hand on his chin stroking his non existent beard. Bill looked at you and started blushing to the fact that a girl was going to stay over. That girl was his crush, obviously it was you. There was no doubt in the world that he would like any girl.
TO BE CONTINUED