17

3rd POV
Tae's eyes flutters open as he felt fingers massages his head and weight around his waist.
Yoongi notices Tae and smiles.

"Good morning baby ~" Yoongi says.
Tae blushes at the pet name.
"Morning hyung ~" Tae replies as he sit up rubbing his eyes.
Yoongi sits up as well and pulls Tae onto his lap. He wraps his arms around Tae's waist and rests his forehead on the other's.
Tae leans in as well as Yoongi.
They capture each other's lips in a sweet and passionate kiss.
Tae's fingers play with Yoongi hair as Yoongi rubs Tae back slowly.
Tae pulls away a blushing mess.
When suddenly he gets a text from his parents asking him where he is and that someone is here to see Tae.

"I have to go home hyung. Come with me and meet my parents?" Tae asks.
"Sure baby." Yoongi says and pecks Tae's lips.

They get dressed and out the door to Tae's house.

Tae presses the doorbell to his house with his other hand tightly intertwined with Yoongi's fingers.
Almost immediately, the door opens revealing Tae's mom.

"My baby. How was New Zealand? Did you do well? How's Luna? And who is this young man?" Tae's mom bombards him with questions.
Tae immediately hugs his mom and his mom hugs back.
"Hey eomma. It was great and I think I did well. Luna is doing great and Thais is my boyfriend." Tae says and takes Yoongi's hand into his and smiles at Yoongi.
Yoongi smiles back and they turn to face Tae's mom who had the largest grin on her beautiful face.
"I'm so happy for you darling. Now come inside sweetie. I want to get to know you're boyfriend and there's someone special in there waiting for you." Tae's mom says and drags them to the living room.
When Tae sees the figure sitting on the couch beside an unknown man, he squeals and run to the figure.

"Bacon hyung!" Tae squeals and jumps onto Baekhyun who immediately stood up to catch Tae.
"TaeTae. I missed you so much! And I brought someone special." Baekhyun says.
Tae releases the hug to see another man smiling.
"Tae, this is Chanyeol. My fiancé." Baekhyun explains to Tae.
He quite afraid on how Tae will react as his little brother is very very possessive over him.
Tae's eyes narrows and he scans Chanyeol up and down before nodding and smiling.
"Nice to meet you Chanyeol hyung. I'm Taehyung but you can call me TaeTae." Tae says happily.
Both Baekhyun and Tae's moms eyes widen at the sudden change.
"Are you sure you're okay with this Tae?" Baekhyun asks softly.
"Yup! When's the wedding?" Tae asks excitedly.
Baekhyun sighs happily but softly.
"In 5 months. And I can see that you brought someone with you." Baekhyun raises his eyebrow eyeing Yoongi.
Yoongi smiles nervously.
"Silly hyung. This is Yoongi, my boyfriend." Tae says and grabs Yoongi towards the couch.

This time, it was Baekhyun's turn to narrow his eyes at Yoongi.
The last time Tae had a boyfriend, it didn't end well.
"Well Yoongi. Will you promise to take care of my TaeTae?" Baekhyun starts to interview Yoongi.
"Yeap. He's the love of my life and I just can't hurt him. I just want to protect and love him forever." Yoongi says and looks at Tae lovingly.
Tae blushes hearing what Yoongi had said.
Tae mom who was on another couch almost was tearing up.
"Well that's good. I don't want to see Tae hurt after -"
"Hyung stop. He will not do that. I trust Yoongi. Now, do you recognise Yoongi hyung?" Tae says.
Baekhyun raises his eyebrow as a sign of him thinking.
"I don't know Tae. I feel like I have but I just can't put my finger on it." Baekhyun says.
"Agioo! Baek! He's Suga, the famous rapper. His songs are great, you should listen to them." Tae's mom says and laughs. She gets up to go get some cookies.
Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yoongi's jaws drops knowing that Tae's mom knew about Yoongi being a rapper.
Tae giggles.
"See Bacon hyung. Even eomma knows him. You're such a disgrace." Tae giggles even more.
The three guys chuckle.
"Yah! Kim Taehyung." Baekhyun says firmly.
Tae sticks his tongue out.
"Eomma! TaeTae is bullying me." Baekhyun whines.
"Bacon hyung is a little baby ~" Tae mocks and runs off to the kitchen giggling.

"So Yoongi right?" Baekhyun starts.
"Ne."
"I'm going to trust what you said earlier. TaeTae is very precious to me. I just can't stand seeing him hurt or sad. So please, keep him safe. Don't be like his ex." Baekhyun pleads.
"Um. I will protect him with my life. I love him so much that it scares me to think of him being sad. And his ex..?" Yoongi asks confused.
"Ah he hasn't told you yet. It's not my place to tell but when the time comes, he'll tell you." Baekhyun smiles warmly.
Yoongi nods just when Tae and Tae's mom walks in with some cookies.

The entire morning was spent with Tae's family.
Tae's dad came for lunch and met Yoongi and he was very happy.
Everyone was happy and gladly accepted Yoongi into the family.

____________________

Taehyung

❤️ 28, 775, 145taetae  Hyung is back ! 💞 And with a ring ~ 😉💍

❤️ 28, 775, 145
taetae Hyung is back ! 💞 And with a ring ~ 😉💍

👤 @baekhyun

kookie_, min_suga, baekhyun and 28, 775, 142 people like this picture.

view all 886, 271 comments

taehyungisbae OMO! These two are so cute ~ 🦁

luna_moon When's the wedding? 😏

taetae ^ In 4 months ☺️

sugaslegs Baekhyun from EXO is his brother? Damn! No wonder they look so much alike. 😊

ilikecookies Brotherly love is overflowing from this picture ~ 💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
I wanted to update yesterday but guess what?
I had so much homework. 🙄
I'm so sorry about that.
Thank you so much for reading!
Please comment and read my other books!
Saranghae ~❤️