57

~ 4 months later ~

_________________

Taehyung

❤️ 45, 826, 916taetae  Finally, they are getting married! So happy for you hyung! 💗

❤️ 45, 826, 916
taetae Finally, they are getting married! So happy for you hyung! 💗

👤 @baekhyun , @chanyeol

kookie_, luna_moon, jiminismine.backoffhoes and 45. 826, 916 people like this picture.

comments are disabled.

____________________

"Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today, to witness the beautiful joining of two people whom have chosen to intertwine their souls together. By joining their souls together, they not only will have to be with each other forever but also care for each other and but also love each other endlessly." The priest begins.

"They shall live together reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. But also believing and in the protection of God."

"Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." The priest looks around the beautifully decorated wedding hall and the audience.

Silence.

"Very well." He turns back to the couple.

"Do either of you wish to stop this conjoining?" Both boys shake their heads.

The priest smiles. "That's good because I wasn't planning on not having a wedding."

Laughter erupted throughout the wedding hall.

"Now, thou can exchange vows." The priest smiles warmly.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe we're getting married." Laughter spreads around.

"It feels as if it was yesterday that we started dating. But I has already been like 5 years. I'm so happy right now that words can't describe my feeling. I can't forget all our amazing memories together. And with EXO as well. The first time we met was hilarious. I can't believe I spilt coffee on you. And the we had out first date. It was amazing. Movies and cuddles. We had so many fights but they always ended up with kisses and hugs. Ups and downs, but we still stayed together." Chanyeol ends with Baekhyun tearing up.

Baekhyun sniffs. "Oh gosh. It's my turn and I'm crying. Well, I have no words to describe how you mean so much to me. Our amazing dates, our beautiful memories. Our adventures. Meeting your family was so cute. You were so afraid of me meeting your parents. Oh gosh! And when you met my brother. That was scary as well. He's just super overprotective of me. I'm so happy he's okay and he found someone for him as well." Baekhyun turns to his brother who was in tears but smiling with Yoongi's arm around his waist and another hand holding Tae's hand.
Yoongi was smiling as well.