-Calm Poker- Taroutachi x Reader

Since Taroutachi was achieved from an expedition, (Name) had made him her secretary for his responsible and careful actions.

But he always had his poker face on whether the situation is serious or funny, sometimes she was wondering if him and Jiroutachi are actually brothers. And if he was born with a cemented face, but then again, they are all swords.

One day, (Name) discovered a map, that was quite eerie. But the problem was, it's all black. She decided that she will just ingore it, but after a few days, she was entrusted with the place by the government.

She was hesitant as first but decided that it was better to finish something small before it gets bigger. But, maybe, it was already big from the start. She thought.

Better be safe and give each of them a omamori later, or maybe she will cast a spell on them, especially Taroutachi. Because she can't aford to lose him.

(Because I am the one writing, I decided to change the game and have only one citadel standing. Because I can.
You: Just continue the story okay?)

And because she cares deeply for them, she decided to come along and lead them for any mishaps.

Also he was there. The secretary.

For the time being, she entrusted Hasebe to care for the citadel.

Giving each of them an omamori, for measurements not to break, she waited for them outside the citadel towards the gate.

The team consisted of:

(Of course) The captain- Taroutachi

Jiroutachi, Ishikirimaru and the three yari.

It will be a long range battle, her gut told her, she trusted her gut since it always get her out of trouble.

"Aruji, are you ready? We are done preparing here."

"Ah, Tarou, yes, let's get going."

_______________________________________

At least she was right about her gut, since there are more enemies at a disadvantage with oodachis and yari.
But, it doesn't mean there are no swords stronger than them.

So she dealed with them as many as she could, and as carefully as she can.

Doing a back flip, she lightly stumbled on her footing, putting her hand on a burned wood that has cooled down for support.

"Master, please be careful, we know you are strong, but you have limits."

Ishikirimaru warned the saniwa and she replied with a nod.

"I'll keep that in mind."

She ran towards a sword enemy behind the unknowing youngest yari, causing it to keep its distance from the yari.

She was having a hard time dealing with the sword. And the difference of the balde length was a disadvantage for her. It's level is also high, adding it to the why-it-is-hard-to-beat-for-herself list.

When she was overpowered and was about to be sliced in half, a long blade covered for her, pushing the enemy away for a good twelve feet.

"For safety measures, please stay beside me, aruji."

Taroutachi appeared beside her and pulled her close. Not noticing the impact of his action to the female.

"Y-yes, alright."

Ensuring to be near her, Taroutachi leaped to fight off with the sword that (Name) had just been fighting earlier, while (Name) fought off enemies in range with Taroutachi and her. The same goes with the tall sword after ending the fight with his previous spar.