-Smile- Higekiri x Sword! Reader

A/n: I really don't know if the requester wants this serious or an angst with happy ending, but I made it into comedy as I always write only at night and that means lazy and lazy means light headed and light jeaded means like you know, drunk?

-Well i hope you enjoy this and have succeeded you satisfication!

-🌸Touken Ranbu🌸 start!
_______________________________________

"(Name)? What are you doing there?"

(Name) looked towards the source of the voice and saw Higekiri smiling gently at her.

"Higekiri-san..."

"It's late. You should get some sleep, we have expedition tommorow remember?"

(Name) blinked as she watched Higekiri sat beside her before facing forwards once again, towards the supposedly 'sakura' tree the tantous and some uchigatana have covered with paper wishes with baby pink coloring at the back of the paper. Yasusada's idea. (Refering to Touken Ranbu Hanamaru. The first anime of touken ranbu.)

"I... was just thinking of some things..."

"Hmm?"

Higekiri did a closed-eye smile that (Name) found cute, waiting for her to continue, that is if there are any more. (Name) wondered if he was a child in disguise sometimes, adding to how he always forgot his brother's name.

"Nevermind, thank you for accompanying me Higekiri-san. Shall we head back?"

(Name) bent down and held out a hand for Higekiri to take. Which he took gratefully.

"No, it's fine. Let's go, it is getting colder now."

Once Higekiri stood up with (Name)'s support, they started walking back inside the citadel for warmth.
_______________________________________

"Are all of you prepared?"

The saniwa looked at them from head to toe one by one, making sure each party of six has an omamori. It's no big deal for the saniwa, their citadel is very rich fyi.

"Aruji-sama we deeply appreciate your concern for us, but we are not worthy of such action-"

"Oh, and (Name)!"

Hasebe, their expedition captain, was left ignored and interrupted by their own saniwa, tired of his speeches that won't stop 24/7 until the saniwa does so.

"...Yes...?"

(Name) turned towards her saniwa         (-necromanser. I'm sorry-) in concern for... herself... since the saniwa is looking at her with sparkling eyes. As if expecting something to happen sooner or later.

And (Name) knew that if anyone is concerned with their master's mental health- ahem, I mean if anyone is a . of the saniwa's excitment, then to 'bless the poor soul', is all they can do.

"Oh and please aruji, don't come near me for a while with a distance of a fully grown tree with that look directed towards me..."

"So mean! I just wanted to test-, tell you something!"

With that sentence, (Name) immediately looked at her master with untrusting eyes and backed up herself for safety purposes.

"It isn't like I'm going to eat you, you know."

Still she didn't believe her but at least she stayed on her spot.

"Aruji... please have limitations, okay...?"

The mother- I mean, Horikawa warned the saniwa. He did it, based from... experience himself for being a victim of the threachorous saniwa of his that made him buy Yaoi mangas and magazines that are rated 🔞+, ♋, ⚠, ❌❎❌, 🔇and- I think we are getting out of topic.