7

[Edited]

Everyone is having a hard time, especially in self confusion. It seems only two people were enjoying their time.

"Why did you visit me hyung?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "I wanted to take care of you so you won't break stuffs" Jin looked away.

Namjoon's eye were deadly locked to the eldest. His flustered self was showing through body language. He find it.. rather cute. "Oh right, i brought lunch" Jin handed the basket he had and gave it to Namjoon.

"I ate half so you'll have half"

"So you're giving me leftovers?"

"Ok then, i'd rather eat all of it myself"

"I-i was joking hyung.." he was hungry

Namjoon went to sit at a nearby bench and patted the empty side. Signaling Jin to come over to him. Jin did as acted and sat there.

"So..."

"It's sandwich and mango"

Jin ruffled through his basket and grabbed the sandwich and box of mango and putted the basket aside. Right when he was about to give it. The makeup artist came near them. "Please don't let his hands get dirty.. we still need it for the shoot.." she looked worried and caught Jin's eye for it. "It's ok, i'll feed him" the artist went for a while and thank them and soon left them both together.

Holding the sandwich, Jin unwrapped the wrapper that was protecting the delicious sandwich. Namjoon, noticing the sandwich looks so amazing ,smells again and had a vision of his own droll running on his mouth. Boy was he hungry.

Jin moved the sandwich closer to the hungry boy's lips as he took a rather big bite out of it. "Tasty.." Namjoon said as he chew. "You sure know how to bite" Jin commented. The eldest licked his lips in a rather seductive ways and smirked.

"I do" the way he made it sound ,made Jin red and a little bit turned on so he kicked his legs making Namjoon letting out a little groan and rubbed his legs.

"Mango" Namjoon ordered and opened his mouth. "Wowww am i your assistant now" but even with him complaining, he still opened the mango and slipped the slippery thing into his mouth. He could've used the fork but he forgot to pack that.

Right as Jin was about to move his fingers away. Namjoon grabbed the elders hand to halt him from moving away leaving a confused Jin. He pulled Jin's hand to his mouth and started licking the remaining the sticky sweet from the long fingers.

Jin blushed deep red at the action and gave a small moan, turning the leader on. He stopped licking but instead pulled Jin closer as they could feel each other's warm breath and their face were a few centimeters away from each other.

"You can be my wife baby"

Namjoon licked his lips once more leaving Jin speechless. But as soon as he was about to talk again. The staff approached them causing Namjoon to quickly release Jin and going back to their normal position. "Break time is over, let's start filming again" Namjoon gave a firm yes and left the deep mess Jin

-

A filter chapter. Sowwyyy
Sorry if it was bad ;;