11

[Edited]

There was nothing to be afraid off. If lights were to shut off then shut off it will. In a normal household, if a child is told to sleep then they would be obedient and tug into their blanket and close their eyes. Jimin had always hope that would happen to him and life would be easy.

Another day had come and Jimin was awake again.

When Hoseok left the room. Jimin cried in his bed as he wraps himself in his blanket. He eventually fell asleep because of it.

The memories from yesterday was still haunting him. He wish he could erase memory and that is everything about Taehyung.

"Why is this happening to me.."

Jimin looked beside his bed. Hoseok was already up. He didn't bother himself to check the clock but he felt his eyes weren't ready to be waken up yet so closed his eyes and slept again.

An hour as passed by.

"Jimin, wake up"

Jimin felt soft hands on his left shoulder. The softness made him want to sleep more.

"Jimin... WAKE UP WE HAVE A PLANE TO RIDE"

Jimin opened one of his eyes as he rubbed the others

"The flight is at 1pm.."

said Jimin all while he is still very tired and irritated by his happy energetic hyung. Hoseok explained that they had to go take a shower, pack, eat and all those important stuff ,like a mother Hoseok.

"My brain hurts so bad.." Jimin groaned while raising one of his palm to hold his own head much like how you see a drunk person grabbing a hold of themself. He felt into a realization and had himself remembering again. "Oh.. that's why.."

"Well uhm, are you feeling better now?" Hoseok patted his head along with his hand that was resting on top, he was feeling concern.Jimin shook his head in response for a no. Infact, he felt more terrible because of the possibility Taehyung and Jungkook sleep naked in bed together. Ugh.

No really sure what to do, Hoseok hugged him as he patted his head "it's ok.. it's ok.."

"Now shower~" all while they are still hugging. Hoseok carried Jimin in a bridal/princess style where one of his hands were on the botton side of his ankles and the other wrapping on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin could've blushed right now if he was an ARMY, but he just felt so use to it when it comes to Hoseok carrying him so Jimin just let the older did his job

Hoseok putted Jimin down in front of the sink where the mirror is in front of him. "Now you can wash.. unless you want me to wash for you-" Jimin quickly giggle-laughed "hahaha Hyung. No"

The hyung got out of the bathroom leaving Jimin alone to do his own business. He had to reason to peak nor help after all. Suddenly, there was a knock on their door. Hoseok, who had intentionally wanted to lay in bed for a quick second, sprinted out to open it.

"Oh, what're you going here?"

Jimin wiped himself and got dry and looked at his self in the mirror "don't be a burden.. if ARMYs see's you like it at the airport, they would be worried.." he smiled at the mirror. Checking if it was perfect enough for a disguise "this will do"

Just as he was about to dress himself. He realized that he forgot to bring his clothes in the bathroom but no worries. Hoseok had seen him naked more then enough time, same goes to him. Wrapping the white long towel around his lower waist, he step out

"Jimin, Taehyungie was looking for you" Hoseok said as soon as Jimin got out. Jimin led out an 'oh' sound. He didn't really want to see him. AT ALL.

He turned his attention away from him and quickly put on his clothes, trying his best to ignore him.

But he was greeted by Taehyung himself, tackling him and hugging him at the same time.

Please stop

"Jimin~" Tae kept hugging him with the same smilly face

"Stop"

Ignoring what Jimin just said, Tae kept going what he wants and that's where Jimin snapped.

He had roughly pushed him causing the taller to let go of him by force and gained a shaky balance.

"Wha-.."

"Just stop it. Ok?" Jimin grinned his teeth.

"What??? I don't understand??" Taehyung said with a lot of questions in his head

"You should stop getting near me" Jimin raised his voice

"Did i do something wrong?? You've been acting weird lately "

"You did something wrong?! Do you think it's ok to fuck Jungkook???!" Jimin press the last part

Taehyung got even more confused "what?? I never fucked Jungkook!! What are you talking about??"

"Don't lie. I heard everything last night"

"But i didn't!!!!"

Both of the boys argued with Hoseok in the background. He didn't really know what to do nor how to interfere. Who was right and who was wrong?

"Just go fuck and tell your grandmother about it" Jimin had pressed the switch.

"What did you just say..?" Taehyung face went red from the anger, holding his fist and keeping his urge to punch the boy

"JUST TELL YOUR GRANDMA YOU FUCKED HIM"

"SO WHAT IF I DID FUCKED HIM?!! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"

Both of them stopped screaming. Both were panting heavily as their breaths were heard as both of their faces were red from all the screaming. Jimin had pressed Taehyung too far. Taehyung was so angry that he didn't even know and think what he had just said

"Guys.." Hoseok finally let out a sound but both of the angered was too focused that his voice didn't reached them

"So you did fucked him.."

But suddenly, Namjoon came into the room. Oblivious of what had just happened there "what's with all the screaming? Come on. Jin told me to get you guys"

Jimin walked out of the room. As he let out words that left everyone in the room shocked

"I quit bangtan"

-

Guys, i'm sorry for bringing Taehyung's grandma up T
I'm also sad and i fee guilty for writing about it

Bdw, guys, i wont update for a week from now on. I have exams so byebye!!