xefros x dammek

Music above doesn't belong to me but art does,please don't hate me and nothing belongs or is owned by me unless i say so,otherwise enjoy this fluffy fanfic,high school au

Xefros P.O.V.

It was after school and me,dammek,and a few other trolls were in detention for protesting against the queen.I was staring at the wall my desk was facing and I felt something hit the back of my neck,I grabbed it and noticed it was a small crumpled up paper with writing inside.I instantly recognised the handwriting on it.It said:

Hey Xef,You have any ideas for The Grubbles?(grubbels whatever)Detention is really boring anyways.

I wrote something on the note and passed it back to him,this went on for several minutes until a certain question came from him.It caught my attention and it took me a while before realizing what he meant,I was a blushing mess after.I wrote sure on the paper and I could tell he was quietly celebrating.After Detention,I waited for him by the highway to the hives,a few minutes passed and i started loosing hope.Maybe this was just a joke or set up,I started doubting myself.

Dammek P.O.V.

I saw Xefros up ahead,and an idea popped into my head.I sneaked behind him not noticing me and grabbed him from behind,he laughed a bit and he turned around.Our faces were suddenly inches apart,I was blushing massively and so was he,I had my thoughts running all over the place but they meant the same thing,'kiss him'.I was slightly taller than Xefros,and we uncounciously closed the gap between our faces and our lips connected.I started kissing and Xefros did so as well,then we moved with each other in sync.I felt his arms wrap around my neck pulling me down slightly so he could get a better kissing angle,my eyes were half lidded and his were too.I grabbed his small yet curvy waist and slowly lifted up his shirt,Xefros noticed this and broke the kiss alarmed.I pouted a bit and felt a bit sad that he had to pull away,"D-Dammek no!anywhere else,but please not in public"he had a flustered and worried expression....It's suits him,and it's cute.

Xefros P.O.V.

I playfully punched dammek on the shoulder,he spoke up and caught me offgaurd as usual."hey why don't we continue this somewhere else?".I gulped and blushed more,I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me to his hive down a few blocks.I blushed even more if that's even possible,he let me go and made a hand gesture then saying"ladies first,heh"I could tell he had dirty thoughts in his mind."oh shush"I walked up the stairs and walked towards dammeks respiteblock.He instantly pulled me to his height and kissed me,I felt him slowly getting erect.

I kissed back and he slowly started to melt into the kiss,I felt his hands on my hips and he lifted my shirt and rubbed my grubscars a bit.He started asking for entrance and I let him feeling his hot and needy breaths on me,we started making out and he pulled me to the edge of his desk.I pulled away for breath,he was blushing madly and his hands left my torso going towards my plush rump.I gasped and moaned a bit,he seemed to like it and I felt his hands leaving my bottom towards my thighs and spread them a bit.I bit my lip already knowing what was going to happen,Dammek rubbed his erect bulge against mine and I moaned while he bit his lip.

I gripped his hoodie tight moaning into his ear,he finally stopped biting his lip and let some come out."fuck Xef,ah,I need more~"I felt excitement in me and lust at the same time,he flipped me over and he lowered my pants and boxers,he did same taking his shades off for the fourth time.Yes I've seen him without shades before.I blushed a dark shade of red,he entered me and I felt pain but pleasure at the same time,Dammek stopped letting me adjust to his bulge.I nodded and he started thrusting into me slowly,I felt myself get adjusted and moaned louder quickly covered my mouth.

Dammek P.O.V.

Xefros covered his mouth and I stopped and whispered to him in his ear"hey,don't cover your mouth,I want to hear your beautiful voice~"I saw him blush and slowly uncovered his mouth,I gave him a thanks by thrusting into him hard,earning a moan from him"AH~!".I grabbed his torso supporting him from falling off the desk,I pulled out of him,and I flipped him over facing me.Xefros blushed a darker shade of red"why did you stop?".I was overfilled with lust and hornyness,"because I want to see you while I fuck you~"He looked away and put his hands down on the desk.Xefros blushed more and said a quiet fine,I smirked and rammed back into his tight walls,I heard his moans and observed his expressions.

I thrusted in harder and deeper into him,Xefros moaned louder until I hit a certain spot,he moaned the loudest when I hit that spot.I hit it over and over feeling him squirm under me trying to get all of my lengh,an idea hit me and I pulled out of him once more grabbing a chair from behind me and helped him off the desk.He had a confused expression and i sat in it letting him sit on me,I slided back into him and Xefros moaned louder than before.I thrusted upwards into him and he tried sliding down to feel me,pleasure and lust filled my mind and I grabbed his torso and puled him downward making Xefros moan louder.I felt Xefros slowly reaching his limit,I was going to as well but I wasn't done yet,I grabbed his horns and rubbed them from the base,Xefros did the same and his genetic material was spewed,I broke my limit and filled him up.

I suddenly felt tired and my legs felt sore,Xefros tried standing up but his legs trembled so much he could barely stand up.I stood up walking over to my closet and grabbed some new boxers for the both of us.I handed one to Xefros and he said a quiet thank you and put it on,I put mine on and I offered him to sleep with me for tonight,he smiled weakly and climbed into my recupracoon.I walked over and went inside as well and I hugged,well spooned if you think about it.Xefros held my arms tight and gave me a light kiss on my cheek, smiled weakly and said "I love you Xef~"before he fell asleep.He blushed lightly "love you too Dammek~".His voice was so soft and sweet,I closed my eyes thinking of all the other things I could do to him,and with that we fell asleep.

THE END!