BEAUTIFULLY DAMNED

( BEAUTIFULLY DAMNED

( BEAUTIFULLY DAMNED. )

ELAENYA TARGARYEN was perceived as an abomination by her father.
Cast out to the eerie lands of Dragonstone, a few moons after her birth for the unholy tidings she brought to the kingdom. The princess was deemed cursed.

Hence she grew a blooming flower of purity, among the secluded salt and stone. With a lone Septa by her side. Her placid and uneventful life seemed to painfully drift by like the long summer, until her eighteenth nameday, when her beloved brother decided to bring her to the mainland.

ARTHUR DAYNE had toiled his youth away, chasing behind titles of his lustrous glory. Earning an respectable position in the Kingsguard he and his sister were torch bearers of the Dayne legacy in the capital. Showing the seven kingdoms, the valiance and unquestionable loyalty they possessed.

When a certain silver maned princess arrives, her gaze hidden weary of the fears of the unknown. Despite his prideful nature, Arthur cannot help but feel drawn to her sweet wit and an otherworldly compassion that had become so rare in the seven kingdoms. Yet fate plays a terrible game on the two budding companions, as a battle of the hearts ensues.
Spinning webs of trouble for the gallant knight and the princess.

Elaenya Targaryen was damned the moment she set foot in Kingslanding, while Arthur Dayne was damned the moment he laid eyes on the crown princess. Affection had been their destiny as ithad been their curse.

❛ BUT YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THE MADNESS THAT RUNS IN YOUR BLOOD, WOULDN'T YOU? ❜

BUT YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THE MADNESS THAT RUNS IN YOUR BLOOD, WOULDN'T YOU?

DRAMATIS PERSONAE

ELAENYA TARGARYEN

' would you believe me, if I said that I was tired of it all? The war the death.
It is all I have witnessed
in my time here '

ARTHUR DAYNE

' I was drunk in my pride, princess.
I was much too deluded to understand that I am but a mortal man at war '

BESSIE
' sometimes I believe that I was always my fault '

RHAEGAR TARGARYEN

' we do what we do for the people we love, however undesirable it may be for those around us '

JON CONNIGTON

' I gave you my word, i shall get you to him at any unattainable cost '

ELIA MARTELL

' perhaps it is my mistake that I was too reluctant to hold him down. All my sins have weighed down on me, now '

ASHARA DAYNE

' oh princess, I fear, if I loose a little more then I shall loose myself altogether '

MINA TYRELL

' we all have our vices, perhaps mine had always been envy for the world has never been as kind to
me as it has been to you '

ADARIAN THORNE

' I always wished to beat my brother but all I have done is, ruin my name for a short-lived glory '

__________

NOTE

I can't believe it's been five years since I wrote the first draft of this story when it was titled "Glory" I'd like to thank everyone who read it back then and gave me the drive to update it regularly. Now that I am finally in my last semester in college I was suddenly empowered by the nostalgia of my Wattpad account turning 10 this year, to try and complete this fic. Which is what I am going to do. I love this story and I want to be able to give it the treatment it deserves.

I decided to do away with the face claims because I just wasn't feeling it anymore. The last season of game of thrones crushed my will to finish this story back in 2019 but I am often reminded fondly of my time writing about this Elaenya and Arthur. Hence, I have made some changes in the characters which will hopefully not flop but the basic premise remains the same.

Just a reminder that I don't in fact own game of thrones so please don't sue me. I'm just writing fanfiction for my #1 man 😭

TRIGGER WARNING
chapters may contain suggestive themes, nudity and sexual violence.