Chapter 8: Please... Let Me Stay....

Sun's PoV

*Sigh*

Inn sure knows what he likes...

He was not like this before...

Years ago, he was always unsure...
always hesitant... always dependent... but now...

he is very decisive... very confident... and very .... how to put it...ANNOYING...

*Sigh*

what can I do... I tried to leave.. but seems like the gods favor Inn more than me...

and seeing at him this close...
Three years sure can do wonders...

I admit he was goodlooking before but Look!... I think he is more than handsome...

he is godlike... he radiate this aura that can blind anyone with his looks...

and I feel that he is very sweet and charming in his own way ... and in this instant...I don't have the energy to send him away...

after he left awhile ago... I can't help but think of him...and the result? I am very tired...

tired of all my worries...
what if something went wrong...
what if I get him hurt? or I get hurt instead.... what if....

Why did I have to spend my vacation this way...why did I have to go home... I don't know if I should be Happy or worried that he is back... that we are together again.... and

and Look at him..  he eats like...
as if he didn't eat anything for days...

Ugh!!!

Inn........ why are you doing this to me....

"Sun... eat.. stop staring at me... I know I am very handsome but I need peace as I eat your food... I have forgotten how much I miss your cookings..."

Inn.... we have to talk after this...

"Fine Fine Fine" while eating a mouthful...

Inn was successful obliging Sun to cook for him... and now... they are inside Sun's room and eating all his favorite dish... well... anything Sun cooks... Inn eats and likes... just like before....

and after savoring everything... Sun is seating on the edge of his bed while Inn is seated on Sun's study chair....

Inn... why are you doing this to me...

"No... I should be the one asking you that... Why are you still trying to get away from me... When you I kissed you... you kissed me back last time... you.... well.... I know you still love me... but why do you keep on pushing me away...."

funny!!! You assaulted me... I was not able to push you away... that doesn't mean I kissed you back....

"Oho...should I do that again to know who is lying?" as Inn stands up and walks towards Sun making Sun horrified and stood up too and backs away...

Inn... don't you dare...

"Hahahahaha see? so now tell me... honestly.... what is it that makes you this scared to be with me... we were fine before... we got along just fine... and the things you were worried before we officially began dating... they didn't happen... and yet you still went away from me..."

That was... all for you... I don't want to limit your world because of me... I want the best for you... I want you to have a normal life...

"First... I have a normal life...that life includes you... second... the best thing that ever happened to me was also you... and last... My world is you...a place with you in it... so whatever that bitch told you... can you just forget that... I know... you still feel the same and I know you still care for me... Sun.. please... let me stay with you... Please...."

Inn

Inn...(While hot tears keeps on flowing)

Inn... You just don't know how much I tried to forget you... I thought I was successful forgetting about you... getting away from you... but... evrytime I remember you... I see you in your social accounts... I just... I....Missed you so much... but please understand... that this is the only way for us to live better... and you being here right now.. you're just making things complicated... we will just suffer at the end... so please...

This time... Inn can't stop himself any more... he hugged Sun as he cry... holding him tight and...

"You like this... where is this better life? you stay away from our friends... you live alone.... you missing me... where is good in that??? for me... you beside me is enough... please ... stop torturing yourself... we suffered enough... don't you think we should be happy at least this time??? three years... and look at you... look at me... can you really say we are in good shape???"

Inn....

and that night... three years of separation ended... in each others arms... a first and hopefully not the last...

 a first and hopefully not the last

~~~~😍~~~~
A new beginning...
A new chapter of
InnSun...😍