Chapter 18: Mr. Jealous

Inn's PoV

"Inn...someone's looking for you..." Jed, Inn's classmate, called Inn...

Inn was busy copying some notes from his classmate when Jed called him. Some of his girl classmates and even some boys started talking about the guy looking for him.

 Some of his girl classmates and even some boys started talking about the guy looking for him

Sun! what are you doing here? you should have called me first...

"Huh?" Sun can not understand Inn's meaning... as he is being pushed away from the crowd... but one girl was able to say something to Sun...

"My name is Fah... and you are?" while extending her hand...

"Ow....My name is Sun..." shaking her hand...

"Inn... you should introduce him first before pushing him away... right guys?" Fah is trying to hold onto Sun and Inn. making Sun smile.

Maybe Next Time... Sun let's go...

"Bye Sun...nice meeting you..." Fah shouted and waving her hand  and as for the rest of their classmates,they can only look at the leaving figures of Inn and Sun.

and when they are safely out of everyone's sight. Sun stop walking and faced Inn...

"Now. tell me...what is this all about? why are dragging me away"

Sun... only a minute and everyone wants you... what am I suppose to do? let them have you?

Sun cannot believe how Inn thinks... he wants to laugh but Sun knows what Inn is feeling. Sun felt the same way when Inn visited him out of the blue not too long ago...

Being goodlooking has its own downside right?

so why the visit?

"Hmm... we'll talk about this later... But I am here to pick you up.... Oh wants to have lunch with us....I think he wants some company..."

Fine...
so...
you came here alone?

"Yes...." Looking straight to Inn..