Chapter 10: FYI....

Sun's PoV

As expected... his reaction.... hahaha

hmm... I think it's about time he
knows the truth....

Inn... I need tell you something... so don't over react... OK?

Inn once again seated beside Sun on the bed...

I think you misunderstood everything from the start...

P'Khen...He didn't like me even when we are still in HighSchool... You see... He seems to know what I am... and he felt like we are in the same situation... and with that... he knows how hard it is for the likes of us... that's why he cares... that's why he is that good to me... and the teddy bear??? well... he did that to tease you... to make you jealous... and I think... he knows you will react that way....

"P'Khen ha...."

"If that's the case... then..."

Hey!!! Hey!!! stop that

"atleast I know I have nothing to worry... so how is P'Khen now?"

He too is in a relationship

He too is in a relationship... and I can see how happy he is...

"Just like you...."

Fine...just like me...hahahaha

and InnSun was able to sleep soundly that night...

In Sun's new class... there is....Copper at the far end... Seeing that they are classmates... Sun seated at the other end of the room but being new in class they were asked to come infront to introduce themselves as if they are still kids...

after class... while Sun is having a break... Copper seated beside him unexpectedly...

"How are you......Mind if I seat beside you?"

Oh... not at all... While moving to give space for Copper...

"I just came back from US that's why I just transferred...as for you... why just now?"