Chapter 56

***

Claire's POV

As I make my way towards my flat, with my clothes in one hand and my house key in the other, I head inside, shut the door, and lock it.

After the documentary was over, I had to go home and sleep. Liam insisted on keeping his shirt and boxers and wouldn't take no for an answer so I just grabbed the clothes I had on earlier and slipped my shoes on. I said 'bye' to Liam but when it came to Zayn, I looked at him and left the house. We didn't talk about the moment we had, I felt uncomfortable about it.

It's about ten at night right now, my parents are working late as usual.

Slipping my shoes off, I head to my bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before heading to my bed.

I try to get some sleep but it's no use, my head is swimming with thoughts of what happened. Was Zayn going to kiss me back? Were we going to kiss? I wonder how we would be as a couple?

Snap out of it Claire! My subconscious yells out. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and turn on my side, trying to get comfortable.

***

After constantly tossing and turning in my bed I look at my phone for the time; it's one in the morning.

"Ugh," I groan out and sit up, swinging my legs over to the side of my bed. I look down at what I'm wearing: Liam's shirt and boxers.

The sent of him is soothing, but I'm still awake. Usually the aroma of the boys helps me sleep--don't call me creepy but it's true--it makes me fall asleep in an instant.

Standing up, I head towards my window, opening it before climbing out.

My body shudders at the cold, but yet calming air when it hits my skin. I'm happy that there's a roof that I can sit on, sometimes I just need the peace and quiet of the outdoors to help me relax. I decide to type my feelings out on my phone, yet again, to get some of my feelings out.

My life has turned around completely, from five boys repeatedly beating me, calling me names, to them actually caring about me, loving me. But now I have a problem, it's now Friday and I have a 'date' with Logan tomorrow. I have nightmares about him, I don't want to go out with him. My problems don't ever disappear, they just get replaced with new ones.

After I reread what I typed, I save it in my notes and look out towards the flat. The first thing I see is Liam's flat, followed by the other houses disappearing in the distance. Just sitting here, no noise, no loud sounds, just potential silence.

I can feel my eyelids tiring, signaling that it's time to head back inside. I shut my window after climbing back into my room and slip back into my bed. I close my eyes and take in the silence that fills the room.

***

Harry's POV

Finally it's Friday! Gosh school goes by so slow some weeks. I feel pretty happy today, hope that no one ruins it. It's the last period of the day, only five minutes till the bell rings. Claire is sitting next to me, it looks like she's zoning out.

"Claire?" I wave my hand in front of her face. She snaps out and looks around.

"What?" She asks me, slightly confused.

"You were zoning out. What were you thinking about?"

"About tomorrow, Logan, life," she lists out.

"Are you really going with him?" That f.ucking dickhead, he's so annoying, just hearing him breathe makes me want to punch his face.

"I have to, who knows what'll happen if I don't."

"We can be there to watch you if something goes wrong," I give an idea. Her eyes light up and she nods.

"Yeah, that'll work, I'll tell him that I'll meet him there instead of giving him my address."

The bell rings and the students pack their stuff up and leave. All of us are meeting up at Liam's flat for a movie night. It's kind of a regular thing now, I like it.

"Can you come with me? I need to tell Logan the plan," she slings her bag over her shoulder, waiting for a reply.

"Yeah I'll come with," I tell her as we head out, looking for that d.ickhead.

The halls are empty except for one person, him.

"Don't lash out for what I'm about to say and do okay?" She tells me and I can feel my jaw tense.

"Okay," I say through my teeth. She give me a reassuring smile before calling out his name.

"Hey Logan!" She yells across the hall, catching his attention. Like a magnet, he comes running towards us.

"Hey baby," he smirks. I try my hardest not to punch him right there.

"I was wondering if I can meet you there? Where are we going anyway?" She looks up at him as she steps closer.

"Wherever you want to go babe, it's lady's choice." He licks his lips, taking in his view of her. I ball my fists to ease off the anger that's building in my body. He doesn't even notice I'm here also, his f.ucking gaze is glued to her.

"I was thinking a mall date, is that fine?" She places one hand on his stomach. "Baby?"

"W-Whatever you want, f.uck," I hear him curse under his breath. Oh so help me, I will rip your face off.

"Oh and one more thing?" She trails her hand lower, and lower. S.hit this is getting really fucking difficult to watch without screaming in anger. "Can the boys come along with us? Please?" She flutters her eyelashes at him.

He lets out a low moan, audible from where I'm standing, and says, "Yeah, Claire, I-I oh my gosh." Her hand is dangerously close to his crotch but she lifts her touch from him, a small whimper coming out of his mouth. I'm so f.ucking close to beating him right now.

"I'll see you tomorrow at four?" Claire doesn't wait for an answer as she heads off. I quickly catch up to her as she start laughing.

"Dammit Claire, you were making it very difficult for me you know," I sigh out of relief.

"Sorry Harry, it's just so funny when he squirms," she laughs, I'm laughing also.

"Were you really going to touch his stuff?" I ask her, partially disgusted by the thought of that.

"Oh gosh no!" She gags and lifts her right hand. "I'm going to have to wash this a hundred times."

"Make that two hundred," we both chuckle as I start the car and drive to Liam's flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

And I'm back! I'm so excited for you guys to read my story. I have a surprise for all of you. *inserts evil laugh here*. Happy reading!

-smileforzayn