Chapter 82

Claire's POV

I instantly open my eyes to find myself back at my place, a blanket thrown over my body. I don't hear any movement through out the house, I think that the boys left or something.

My thoughts quickly gather from last night. Logan tried to rape me, and this time he was close to. He saw my body, he's seen me in my underwear.

Stumbling from my bed, I slowly walk over to my bathroom and flip on the light. The horrified reflection of me makes me tear up.

My neck is covered in hickeys and my lips are a deep red and throbbing. When I look down, I see bruise marks on my thighs, pretty sure they're from last night also.

I'm not wearing the clothes from last night, Zayn must've changed me after I passed out. I'm wearing one of Zayn's shirts, I can tell by his scent, the only think that soothes me.

Quickly brushing my teeth, I head downstairs to see the boys lying on the floor-except Louis, who takes the couch. It seems that Louis is the only person the looks comfortable sleeping right now, the other boys are just passed out.

I leave them be and make my way into the kitchen to make myself some tea. When I reach for the made tea, I notice I have bruise marks on my wrists. Why do I have so many bruises?

Drinking the remaining of my tea, I put my mug in the sink and head back into the living room to the mirror. I don't bother to check for the boys if they're awake when I take my shirt off, revealing more hickeys and bruises on my chest and breasts. I can feel myself break down as I slide my back against the wall, and start crying.

Louis' POV

I wake up to hear someone sobbing.

The party last night was so fucked up. No matter how many times Logan gets to her, he can't have her.

That dickhead was so damn close to-I don't even want to think about it.

When I sit up from the couch, I spot Claire against the wall, crying.

"Claire?" She looks up from her lap. Her eyes are red and I just noticed something. She's not wearing a shirt.

"Louis." She calls out to me. I walk to her and help her up, her upper chest and neck are covered in hickies. "Why?" She simply says.

"Why what?" We both walk to the couch and sit. She slips the shirt back on and looks at me.

"Why do I forgive people? It always ends up ruining me." She starts crying again. I pull her into a hug as rub her back, trying to soothe her.

"You forgave us and look how that turned out." We pull away and she nods.

"Yeah, I'm so happy to have you guys." My heart flutters at her words.

I know I shouldn't do this during her vulnerable state but I lean into her, closing my eyes.

"Louis please." I open my eyes to see her reaching to cup my cheek. "I know you fancy me but I have Zayn."

Ouch.

"Yeah I understand." No I don't, I fucking don't.

"Why do I always end up on the floor?" I hear Niall groan. Claire laughs softly and goes behind the couch to help Niall up.

"Remind me to get blankets when you guys some over next time." She says and I see Niall's hair in view, he has a shit-face right now and I'm glad I didn't drink last night. Handing him the pill for his headache and a water, he take the pull and drinks.

A couple of minutes later, the rest of the boys wake up, Zayn being the one most worried about Claire.

Claire's POV

"Babe what are you doing?" Zayn starts pulling me upstairs to my room. When we reach my room, Zayn closes the door and walks back over to me, taking off my shirt.

"Oh god," he closes eyes at the sight of my marks.

"I'm sorry," I can feel my tears forming again.

He slowly reopens his eyes and leans in to kiss me, his soft lips press onto mine, without force as they move in sync with mine.

"It's not your fault," he carries me to bed. He slowly removes his shirt-revealing his beautiful tattoos-and hovers over me. "I want to make you feel better."

"O-Okay." I say and he takes control, softly running his fingers over my neck and collar bones. Chills run down my spine when he plants his lips on my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

"Mine," I hear him mumble as he kisses every part of my neck.

"I love you so much," I tell him. A part of him shifts as I can feel him smile in the nape of my neck.

Zayn's POV

Her words make me love her even more, I can't stand at the fact that Logan almost fucking raped her. Fucking dickhead.

"Babe," I call. Her eyes open slowly to reveal her beautiful dark brown eyes. "I will never stop loving you, no matter what obstacle, I'm always going to love you." Her chest heaves as she pull me in for a kiss, her tongue runs across my bottom lip and I gladly let her enter my mouth. Our tongues fight for battle and I let her win.

She flips us over-so she's on top-and starts kissing down my stomach. I can feel her tongue dance along the ridges of my abs, and I can't help but moan.

Her hands quickly undo my belt, unbuttoning and pulling my jeans down.

"Whoa," I stop her. She look at me confusingly. "Not yet babe, as bad as I want to."

"But-" when she tries to protest I kiss her. She sighs and lays down next to me, intertwining out legs as she clings onto me.

"Lets just stay here for a couple of minutes before we head back down." I tell her and she nods.