2

POV: Virgil

I was sitting at the bus stop that my new 'parents' told me to wait at. I was super nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they hurt me? These thoughts were running around my head like crazy! Then I got a text:

New dad...: hey we are close!

Me: ok.. is the silver car yours?

New dad...: yes!

Me: ok I'm coming!

New dad...: I'm going to come out and collect you myself! Are you the kid with the purple hair?

Me: Yes....

I look up from my phone screen and see a man. He was wearing black glasses, a blue shirt with a cardigan tied around his shoulders. He had brown hair and honey brown eyes. "Hey, Kiddo! My name is Patton! I'm your new father!" The nice man said, holding out his hand.
"H-hi... my name is Virgil. Nice to meet you... uh... new dad..?" I said, reaching out to his hand and shaking it.
"Awh! You're so adorable! Logan! Come and meet our new son!" My new dad called to the other man. The other man, Logan, was also wearing glasses. He wore a black shirt with a blue tie. He also had brown hair, but his eyes were golden brown. (I know it's the same person, but I had to change it slightly or else they look the sa- wait...)
"Hi! I'm Logan! But you can call me whatever name you would like!" He said, also holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and told him my name.

After that meeting, we took all my bags and put them in the car. I sat in the back right seat. Once the car started moving, Patton started talking about things that he and Logan do. I found out that Logan was an university teacher and that Patton had a bakery. "Oooo, I like bakery stuff!" I said, feeling a tiny bit hungry.
"That's great! Do you wanna help me make some pastries later, once we get home and finish unpacking your stuff?" Patton asked me.
"Sure! Wait... you made me a room?"
"Yes of course we did! But we wanted to let you decorate it so we left the walls, tables, shelves and bed a bit empty so we are going to take you to the home decor shop thing now!" Patton said excitedly.
"R-really?!" I gasped.
"Yeah! Aren't you excited?!"
"I am, actually!" I said, actually really happily.

This is the most happiest I've felt all week!